crashed into a pond tonight!

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, what did I write that I cant see?

Letsee here.....

6 Nebraska IDIs said:
When we rolled our grandpas truck ....snip...I mean the box was trashed...snip...It was the last straight panel on the whole truck and he just put a hole in it. OOOH I was hot after that.

Damn tow truck driver!-cuss psst.... maybe you should have sued him?

then there was....

6 Nebraska IDIs said:
You shouldnt have been screwing off, but they should have had the lot cleaned (or properly salted) and there should have been a guard rail there no questions.
maybe you could bring it up with your insurance company. They are the ones that have the money to sue.

Good idear.;Sweet Encourage him to sue wal-mart for running his truck over a curb and into a pond after he ADMITS its because he was "having fun smoking people out".:Whatever:

He's damn lucky that wallyworld simply told him to ensure his mess is cleaned up and take his heap and leave and dont ever come back. They could have (and maybe should have) pressed charges for tresspassing, property damage, vandalism and the city should have written him for reckless endangerment, reckless driving, exhibition of speed.........should I keep going on?;Really

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Aw c'mon, it's Nebraska . Land of Larry the Cable Guy... It's all good.... Git er done :rotflmao :angel:

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
:popcorn

i drove a lawn mower into a pond once, almost got pinned under it.:eek:

yep screwing around in the truck/car i know i'm guilty... but i also know no one was to blame but me when i cracked it up.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
haha
yea you're right, about the walmart thing. But that was all uncalled for what the tow driver did to the truck. It was a rediculous destruction of property. I mean punching a hole in someones vehicle? So does that mean I can shoot you in the head just because they think you're dead?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Never mind, that's a stupid question.

I can take some crap as well as the next guy, but damn guys, just cus I got a little carried away doesnt mean that Im a pot smoking, retard, hick, elementary school drop out.
I dont agree one bit with how this guys accident happened, my point was if it was on different circumstances (if he hadnt been screwing off) it would have been just that an accident.

None of you even got it, not one bit. I was being sarcastic about suing, and I think so was he. But with society the way it is anymore, sue sue sue, it was fitting to make the comment.

sootman73

Reaction score
heres a pic of the hole after it was pulled out.

Attachments

• n550331221_607107_3273.jpg
    n550331221_607107_3273.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 79

sootman73

Reaction score
ill def get more. we got alot of pics but there in my friends cameras and phones. it'll take me a bit to get them. got a good vid of it bein towed out. im gonna try and get em up tomorrow.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
so the walmart police seen ya playing around before hand.... did they come after ya in the golf cart with the yellow flashing light? When I was teenager the local mall had a squad golf car equiped with lights, siren and a security sticker on the front (that made it offical right there lol) they used to chase us off because we would race in the back lot after dark in the summer and then in the winter we would run over the big piles of snow they had at the end the lot.

Oh and if you can't stand seeing an older guy playing around like a teenager then don't come visit me because I play like that all the time. The kids will chant from the back seat "Launch Daddy Launch" or "Burn rubber, burn rubber" or Smoke 'em...

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Oh and if you can't stand seeing an older guy playing around like a teenager then don't come visit me because I play like that all the time. The kids will chant from the back seat "Launch Daddy Launch" or "Burn rubber, burn rubber" or Smoke 'em...

HAHAHAAH LOL :rotflmao
Thats great man!
When you dont have a chance of hurting anyone then I dont really see a problem with it. But this guy was doing it during the busy time of the day and he came real close to hitting a ton of people when he slid out of there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online