coolant over flow

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i picked up a shiny new coolant overflow tank and was thinking where to mount it then it hit me.
mount it like a new car would in some space hidden out of the way so heres what i came up with

You must be registered for see images attach

it needs a cover plate for the cut area but im happy with it

and heres the ic i mounted a while ago yes the bags are to keep crap out till i finish the turbo

Reaction score
It took me a couple of reads to understand what was going on. The plastic bag looked like a crumpled plastic milk jug and I thought THAT was your new tank, lol.

Looks good!

Mike

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks and no thats to keep the dirt out of ic till turbo is mounted

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those little cylinders are way too small. The first time the engine gets remotly warm it's going to fill that thing up untill it over flows onto the ground. Whats the capacity? 10-14 oz at most?

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice...pics show now....rofl...gotta love the wondernet wonder if its working wonder if its not....whats the IC from?

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20 oz and thats all the stock setup moved

ic is off ebay mounted it then thought about it im going to rework the turbo im making 2 custom manifolds and will mount it off the side still

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in this same debacle......my factory one broke, ran a milk jug, it cracked, now I am onto a coffee can, but need to get a real catch can. The factory one looks almost like it held a gallon.....any suggestion for a new one? I know LMC has them for $109 but that is insane...

dgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pennsylvania,
The container the coolant came in seems to be sturdy and you can squeeze them in more places. You can get a universal one from the windshield wiper store for $10.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7