Clean Truck.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wow...till I saw engine comp....then realized it's a beat unit that's been polished like a **** to sell...

Thats a sure sign of not much done when u see shiny and filthy all in the same truck...

A polished ****...is still just a **** regardless of how shiny it is!

Just sayin

Al

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldnt have hurt him to hose down the engine bay lol

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the part where he says its never towed heavy, but it seems its setup to tow heavy, extending mirrors, Firestone air bags,

love the statements "Truck is equipped with Ride Rite system by Firestone. (adjustable air bags for smoother ride while towing large loads)". "has a pyrometer. (monitors the exhaust temp for pulling heavy loads)"

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The truck "looks great"... But look at the engine and then the dash. Clearly this engine never came with a turbo. No turbo factory engine came with V belts on it. So how old is the replacement engine anyway.. And.. If thats a new radiater, water pump and thermostst whay is the radiater looking like its old and dirty as the rest of the engine... Something tells me this lie just gets biggier the more the guy tells us about the rig. Still a nice looking truck but not going to draw that much on the price...

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Gary, this is a '92 model with an aftermarket ATS, not a 94 factory turbo. The serpentine set up was introduced in May of the 1992 model year so all that we can assume is that it's an early '92 model if it is indeed the original set up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelsrollin