Check Engine Light

2stroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1997 F350
My check engine light comes on sometimes when cold and goes out is a minute or so later. I have been reading and will check the ICP sensor. My question now is why are the prices so wildly around 20 to 200 dollars, Never seen such a swing even with china crap.

Diesel D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1997 F350
My check engine light comes on sometimes when cold and goes out is a minute or so later. I have been reading and will check the ICP sensor. My question now is why are the prices so wildly around 20 to 200 dollars, Never seen such a swing even with china crap.
...I would recommend Zibbix sensors....USA made and according to their website, better than OEM.....around $70 for an ICP sensor...not the cheapest, but better than $200....research them....I think you'll be impressed....so far, so good on mine.....

Last edited:

greenskeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1997 F350

get the code retrieve before throwing parts at it. The truck is telling you what is wrong....post the code(s) when you get them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online