Cheapest place to buy stacks??

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my girlfreind says i should put stacks on my truck, an i've always kinda wanted to anyway so now i'm gonna go for it. But im trying to figure out where i can get the best price on two chrome 4"-5" stacks and a spliter, besides ebay since i was kicked outa there.. Gonna blow the dust off my turbo kit thats been sitting on the shelf forever and install that with daul stacks and all you stack haters please understand its my truck and this is the USA so im free to do as i please.... Thanks

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Any truck shop. Talk to Benton. He is up in your area and works at a Pete dealership.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I got mine on craigslist, one for $20!

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could have a friend order them off eBay for you.
Other than that a truck shop.

What kinda of stacks are you gonna run?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A nice Donaldson chrome stack, 5" and about 3 or 4 feet long is gonna run you close to $100 each.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im dumb i can just order ebay ones, im like 100% sure my gf has an ebay account.. I'll just buy them thru her account.

Keeway

ALL MOTOR!
Reaction score
i get my stuff through grand rock. i get discounts since we got a trucking company and repair shop

Keeway

ALL MOTOR!
Reaction score
you can get 5 inch cheap cuz thats what iscommon on all big trucks, i went with 4 inch thats why i had to buy new. only older macks mostly used 4 inch but all of them are rotted out and the pipes are no good anyways

Nicp

WAR PIG
Reaction score
the best way to do a splitter or at least how i have awlays done it is to build a box so say your exhaust come up in your bed on passager side in to the box then the box run accross your bed the you stacks on top of it i will post a few pics later to night