CC F-350 finaly back!!!!

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
These aren't the best pictures, it is dark plus a snow storm is moving in so it's even darker yet. I finaly got it back after 5 weeks and 5 days at two diferent shops, after a Saturn caused over $6500 in damage pulling out in front of me. I'll post up better pics tomorrow when it is light out, that is if the snow doesn't ruin the pictures.

The first pic is bad too, but that is at the crash and I was a little shook up.
The other pics are of it fixed, plus a few new things, like the bumper and new 4 inch exhaust!!!!

Attachments

• crash.jpg
    crash.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 27
  • truckbumper 005.jpg
    truckbumper 005.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 34
  • truckbumper 002.jpg
    truckbumper 002.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 23
  • truckbumper 011.jpg
    truckbumper 011.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 12

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Lookin' good man. Too bad there isn't a follow up on the Saturn, I bet it's not recovering so well:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

please it will look good as new when i comes back from oversees as a toyota:rotflmao

nice, i will hve to check out the truck when we get together for Christmas;Sweet

first you get a crew cab just like mine then you shine it up better than mine:backoff:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back better than ever I'd say! Looks great! ;Sweet

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
please it will look good as new when i comes back from oversees as a toyota:rotflmao

nice, i will hve to check out the truck when we get together for Christmas;Sweet

first you get a crew cab just like mine then you shine it up better than mine:backoff:D

I guess you'll have to build a bumper now.... or have the guys who did mine build you one. It's all 1/4 inch plate, and most of the bends are bent!!!!, not just welded and ground to make the shape. Plus meaty, well welded D hooks. Maybe next year I'll have them build a back one too [money permitting!].

We are gona put some amber lights hooked to run/turn signals behind each horse i think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online