Carrier Pump Group Buy

cleithau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks GenLightening, just got my pump on Friday. Can't wait to get it hooked up.

Does anyone know the part numbers for using the plug with Napa or Carquest parts? I'd like to be able to have it plug in rather than hardwiring it in.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Thanks GenLightening, just got my pump on Friday. Can't wait to get it hooked up.

Does anyone know the part numbers for using the plug with Napa or Carquest parts? I'd like to be able to have it plug in rather than hardwiring it in.

I can get you the pin #, but I don't have the # for the other plug half. Or, they can look it up if you bring the pump with you.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score

I know if you go into NAPA and tell them you want to look in the wire and plug book for a packard plug, everything you need will be right there. Those plugs are nice to have ( I've found them handy for other applications too )

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I know if you go into NAPA and tell them you want to look in the wire and plug book for a packard plug, everything you need will be right there. Those plugs are nice to have ( I've found them handy for other applications too )

They do make things look factory and waterproof! I need to start covering all the wiring with the wrap I picked up, then I can take some nice shots to post.

rodman68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any more available? I like this setup for install under hood. For underhood install is it ok for wmo atf pumping, was making bio but getting hard to keep supply of used fryer oil. A large commercial biodiesel plant pretty well took over this place. I can paypal!!

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Any more available? I like this setup for install under hood. For underhood install is it ok for wmo atf pumping, was making bio but getting hard to keep supply of used fryer oil. A large commercial biodiesel plant pretty well took over this place. I can paypal!!

I'm checking on Tuesday for 3 more, so I'll let you know!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the shippment was on my doorstep Friday. Timing couldn't have been better. used it to clear out a airlocked fuel system on a 6.2 chev.
If you can, put me down for two more;Sweet

M

maxdiesel

Anyone by any chance have the napa part numbers for the packard plug?

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score

Well, I got bored and started digging, the Napa part number for the shell of the plug is NW 725176 and the metal pins are NW 725171
There are also two little green round rubber seals that you will need that slip over the wires and fit into the end of the housing when you clip it shut that keep the connector water tight, but I can't find the Napa number for those. Once you get the parts guy in that vacinity, the little seals should be within arms reach. They look like this
That place sells all of the packard connectors online, but you have to buy a minimum of 10 pieces of each item to buy from them. If you have a few spare bucks laying around, those connectors are mighty handy to have.

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
12 Volt Power for Carrier Pump

Just wondering where you guys are pulling switched power from and/or what fuse/breaker you are running for a clean electrical install.

Thanks for the electrical connector numbers, should make for a nice weather proof connection.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin