Carrier Pump Group Buy

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
And the deal is done. I'm not able to get them any more. Here's another place to get them: https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productdetails.asp?RecID=9705

Updated on 1-25-2014

Carrier Transicold #30-01108-02SV, made by Facet (40296)

• Self-priming with a 10 ft. minimum lift
• Check valve
• 4 hour dry run
• Self-regulating
• 33 GPH
• 11.5 - 9 PSI
• VCA approved EC 95/54
• 80 Micron Stainless Steel Filter
• Transient Protection
• State-of-the-Art Electronic
• Sealed Electronics
• Reverse Polarity Protection
• Corrosion Resistant over 100 hours salt spray
• Durable Transparent fuel bowl
• Light Weight - 3LBs at 7 1/4”
• Low Power Requirements 1.4 amp on average

Here's a good thread on how to install which includes some parts for connecting it up: http://www.oilburners.net/forums/sh...pump-with-a-Facet-Duralift-electric-fuel-pump

Thanks to RLDSL for this info on the Packard plug:

Well, I got bored and started digging, the Napa part number for the shell of the plug is NW 725176 and the metal pins are NW 725171
There are also two little green round rubber seals that you will need that slip over the wires and fit into the end of the housing when you clip it shut that keep the connector water tight, but I can't find the Napa number for those. Once you get the parts guy in that vacinity, the little seals should be within arms reach.

Last edited:

sarnhun

Reaction score
pump

ill take one . you have to call me so you can tell me what to do.ph 361-701-6101 carlos

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Does anyone know the flow rates/pressure of these pumps? What size and where are the ports on it?

Sorry, I meant to find that info for you. The fittings are 1/8" npt, input on the front and output on the top. The rest of the info is:

Carrier Transicold #30-01108-02SV, made by Facet (40296)

• Check valve
• 4 hour dry run
• Self-regulating
• 30 GPH
• 11.5 - 9 PSI
• VCA approved EC 95/54
• Transient Protection
• Sealed Electronics

Last edited:

Ford428CJ

FE Freak!
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant to find that info for you. The fittings are 1/8" npt, input on the front and output on the top. The rest of the info is:

• Check valve
• 4 hour dry run
• Self-regulating
• 30 GPH
• 11.5 - 9 PSI
• VCA approved EC 95/54
• Transient Protection
• Sealed Electronics

Will it work if you are using 50%WMO and 50% diesel for fuel????

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can somebody post a picture of one of these?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting. They don't look as rugged as the trusted Holley Red. I wouldn't put one of those on the frame (which is where I like mine anyway). Other than the purported lifting ability, I don't see any advantage. Service parts are probably not readily available, so I expect it would be a disposable item.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
If its a real Facet pump its the best pump you'll ever use. We run facet pumps on all sorts of stuff in the athletic turf industry.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not debating that it is a quality item. I'm mearly suggesting that people who are ordering should think more about the application. These were designed to live in an enclosure on the front of a trailer. Not on a truck frame, or radiator core support. Sometimes somebody comes up with an idea that sounds really good, and people jump on the bandwagon, but just how many of these are actually in service right now on trucks in these forums? Were are the pictures of the installs and the testimonials that say "I've been running one for X number of years with no problems." Again, I'm not trying to go against the grain here. Just wanting to make sure that we understand we are pusuing an IDEA, and not so much a proven application. I do believe at least one person here is having good sucess with it, but we might want to know more about how it was installed to match that sucess.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
These were designed to live in an enclosure on the front of a trailer. Not on a truck frame, or radiator core support.

You forgot to add that it sits right next to a diesel engine that runs 24 hours a day. I would think that would be way worse than sitting in my engine bay. It's also designed to pump diesel, unlike the Holley. How many posts have there been about Holleys that have died? Quite a few. I've done my homework, and I think that for what we'll be asking these pumps to do, they won't even break a sweat. I'll post some pics of mine when I get all the hoses installed.