Bodywork - let the fun begin.

discbrks

Reaction score
SWEET!!

Since you have the whole car, use the wiring harness & install it fuel injected. Its really easy to do.

Last edited:

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Nah, no EFI for me...The EFI swap stuff has been done to death...I want something under the hood that I can fix with a screw driver...Hence the 600 Holley that is on it now and the 750 double pumper that's going on it....LOL...The EFI gear that he had on it was a pain in the ass because of the boost. He was always having to adjust it and etc...

gsgIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
My what a find? Are you going to part out the interior or use it? If you are going to part it out my sons mustang needs drivers side bucket seat assembly. Poor guy he has to prop his seat with a rock. Please let me know. My sons is a 99 stang 3.8L no GT. Your pics look can't wait for the completed paint pictures. Please let me know on the bucket seat assembly. Thanks. gsgIDI

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
The car has been gone for a week...As soon as I stripped it for the speed parts I sold the rest for $500 and delivered it the next day....Dropped in my yard on Friday night, gone by Sunday at lunch time.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
A little update.....We are going to start replacing the front fenders tonight. If the body looks 1/2 as good as the paint inside of the fenders I will be tickled. I hope to be delivering the truck on Sunday evening for paint. I will post some picks of how it looks now and after it's done. I've gone to bed at 1:20am for the last 2 nights as I've been drivin' er' in the garage...LOL....******* ya when you get up at 6am to go to work...

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Yes, the factory silver is going on it. The truck was originally 2 tone silver and black. The current color is silver but it's darker than the factory silver. I hope to deliver it Sunday night if all goes well. I got the fenders mounted, just a bunch of little details left to do.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Well, it's getting dropped off for new paint tonight.;Sweet ....I was out in the shop until 3am last night sanding the truck and laying down a final coat of primer....Today I'll hit it with 400 grit and deliver the truck to Bill....There's a lot of bodywork in the old girl so it's hard to say how long it will last in this salty climate.:dunno :rolleyes: ..I'll have some pics to post later today. I undercoated the rear of the chassis while I had the box off yesterday.