Bio-Diesel

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nifty. My oldest son is doing a school science project on making Biodiesel. Maybe he can get a grant. LOL

Since we're on the topic, can somebody point me to information on titration? He needs to figure out how much junk to add to the WVO.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
mel, i have the girlmark book, if you need i can scan the pages for you. its a great ref. to have either way, one of the better things i spent money on.....

spencnaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nifty. My oldest son is doing a school science project on making Biodiesel. Maybe he can get a grant. LOL

Since we're on the topic, can somebody point me to information on titration? He needs to figure out how much junk to add to the WVO.

Mel, email me at [email protected]

I'll send you the instructions on how to do a titration.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer. I found the girlmark site after asking that question, and it seems to be pretty complete with info. I had no idea where he was going to get the Methonal, but I see it's been right under our noses at the autoparts stores.

spencnaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, just make sure you wear some gloves when dealing with the lye and methanol.

Use distilled water for your titration tests. Also, you can make the titration tester from the spice tumeric and isopropyl alcohol. This is all stuff you can get at your local grocery store.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer. I found the girlmark site after asking that question, and it seems to be pretty complete with info. I had no idea where he was going to get the Methonal, but I see it's been right under our noses at the autoparts stores.

nice, you going to post the write up :D i got a spare water heater and pump i just never took off with my build yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online