BEYOND INCOMPETENCE!

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on down!!;Sweet
Got a lead on a job down there? BSME + Minor in Aeronautical Engineering, over 1 year of automotive braking systems testing from dynos to tracks and skid pads - how was that from Planet Terror, "useless talent number 100k", lol

Seriously tho, if I got a job down there I'd be on the road by the end of the weekend, half my stuff is still packed from my last move a few weeks ago :eek:

Mel, out of curiosity - why did you not register this truck out of state, like here in MI, then just keep it registered here? That's just what I'll be doing when I move outta state eventually, I got buddies here and my vehicles will remain registered with them...

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
Got a lead on a job down there? BSME + Minor in Aeronautical Engineering, over 1 year of automotive braking systems testing from dynos to tracks and skid pads - how was that from Planet Terror, "useless talent number 100k", lol

Huntsville, AL. 5000-10000 new jobs being created to help support the base realignment and closure (BRAC) of Army installations. High tech city (second only in US to Silicon Valley) with a lot of need for Aeronautical Engineers. Plenty of rocket sctentists and jobs here. go to USA JOBS and start the search if interested.

BTW, you may fit in just right with some of the folks.

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Too Much Caffeine.jpg
    Too Much Caffeine.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Lucky Kitty.jpg
    Lucky Kitty.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 9

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, that ain't funny, I really do gotta cut back on the caffeine... But if being like cat #3 is the reward for all the efforts, I'm starting efforting from today!!! Thanks for the linky too.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score

Seriously tho, if I got a job down there I'd be on the road by the end of the weekend, half my stuff is still packed from my last move a few weeks ago :eek:

Mel, out of curiosity - why did you not register this truck out of state, like here in MI, then just keep it registered here? That's just what I'll be doing when I move outta state eventually, I got buddies here and my vehicles will remain registered with them...

Aeronautical Engineering? I might have some leads for ya.....:thumbsup: I'll check....

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aeronautical Engineering? I might have some leads for ya.....:thumbsup: I'll check....

Cool! Keep in mind tho, non-citizen = no security clearance for gov jobs, will be able to get one eventually but it will take years... Which I find pretty amusing, considering I'd have no problems going out to the sandbox for this country (which has made me what I am and given me all I got), while there are quite a few locals who don't even take their hats off when the flag is raised or the National Anthem is sung :dunno and who look at our military men and women as if they carry the plague or something cookoo Anyhow, any help would be greatly appreciated!

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ohio isn't so bad. Went to the DMV to title a GN trailer I bought in Kentucky a year ago. Conversation went something like this. Sir you bought this trailer a year ago. Yes that's correct. And your just now getting a title for it. Yes mam. And you haven't used during that time. That's correct. Ok, be back in a minute. Sir no one has signed the title where you purchased it. To hell you say. That's correct. I'll have to call them and have them fax me a signature. Ok. Twenty minutes goes by. Sir Iv'e got the fax now so I can go ahead and process the title. That's just super. Sir here's your title, that will be $287 sales tax, $5.00 title fee, $5.00 late fee, $1.00 Affidavit fee, total of $298.00. Oh ****, you are in Van Wert county, not Allen County, lets see, that will be $20.50 more, they have a 7.5% tax. You want another check ? I've got cash. That will be just fine, thank you sir.
At the BMV now. Can I help you sir. Why sure that's what I came in here for, need a plate for a trailer. How much does it weigh? I don't know, isn't it marked on the title? No it's not. Wonder why not , it was on the original title. Do you want to go and get it weighed. Is it over 6001 lbs.? I think it was 4585. Well we have to have a weigh slip for non-commercial. Ain't gonna bother getting it weighed. Well we will have to give you a commercial plate for it then. That's OK. That will be $24.75 plus $3.50 deputy fee, plus $1.00 Save our Sight, total of $29.25. You take credit cards? Nope only cash or check. Ok here is a check. Thank you sir.

I'll let you know, when I get the title for the truck I bought over 2 years ago.

Hey Mel you arn't to far from Ohio. :D

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yah, I bought a motorcycle about 2 years ago, still haven't transferred the title, it still ain't running so no big deal, right? haha :D

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Cool! Keep in mind tho, non-citizen = no security clearance for gov jobs, will be able to get one eventually but it will take years... Which I find pretty amusing, considering I'd have no problems going out to the sandbox for this country (which has made me what I am and given me all I got), while there are quite a few locals who don't even take their hats off when the flag is raised or the National Anthem is sung :dunno and who look at our military men and women as if they carry the plague or something cookoo Anyhow, any help would be greatly appreciated!
even with prior service they wont give you clearance? ;Really some of the "bodyshops" here might be easier to get in to?

Sorry for the hyjack!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online