BEYOND INCOMPETENCE!

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
Sorry to hear bout that mel, hope everything gets worked out soon

anyone else ever see the Family Guy, where Peters black ancestor founded the DOT to get back at white people???

just wondering, as it's very funny.

Haha I love that one!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in contact with my state representatives office, and they are going to get involved.

Just like last time. :rolleyes:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Turn loose a wet goat in there office. They will give you a title just to get rid of the smell.... Like someone told me.... 97% of all Dodge trucks are still on the road.... The other 3% got home....:rotflmao:D:eek:

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Mel, I can't add anything without turning this into a political thread. Yah just gotta love bureaucrats. Without government hiring them, they'd be on welfare for sure. Oh wait, THIS is welfare. They do no work, and still get paid.

1dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I prefer the one someone said that yea Fords suck or dodge and chebbys wouldn't be able to draft them

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Mel I would say go to the media with it, but as Liberal as they are, it would do you little good. Best of luck with your Rep.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
The truly sad part of this tale is yet to come. Mel and Matthias will probably get their title. Probably expedited because of action by his rep's office. But the sad part is that the bloated decaying bureau and the system which inacted it will remain unchanged and the next guy will face the same battle.

deezlwex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel, I'm at a loss for words. Even I though Penndot couldn't be that incompetent. I guess I was wrong.

Our next lunch will be interesting. Sheessh...

Scott

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Yes.. Anyone can use anything I say here... Thanks for asking... I actually heard it from someone else somewhere.... It can be used for really any car out there too... Kinda sad isn't it...:dunno

mcbg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arizona would give you a title(95% chance) but I would take it to a state that does not require mandatory insurance(Wisconsin and New Hampshire) and register it there and that would pay for the trip in six months with no aig payment.

Last edited:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
WOW, I'm sorry to hear of all your problems with this Mel. I haven't been on here very much lately since I don't have the money to strip down my trucks engine and fix the dropped valve. Has the whole titling deal for the Night Moose been a rough ordeal or is this just one screw up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online