best price on beru glow plugs?

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I think I paid $12.99 for Beru's at rockauto. I was pleased with there shipping as well ;Sweet.

But if you can get them for $9.99 at dieselfilteronline, I would go for that one.

GREASE FIRE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info.
Are motorcraft gp's the same as beru? i went to one of the sites listed above and they only had motorcraft, and did not say anything about beru. I was thinking beru were made by bosch but could very well be wrong. can anyone confirm?
thanks again,
Paul

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info.
Are motorcraft gp's the same as beru? i went to one of the sites listed above and they only had motorcraft, and did not say anything about beru. I was thinking beru were made by bosch but could very well be wrong. can anyone confirm?
thanks again,
Paul

there both the same just make sure you dont go to the dealer they wanted 220 for 8:puke:

HankHill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dieselfilters plugs are beru greasefire, I ordered from them about 2 months ago, they shipped same day also I give them a 5 out 5 and will order again if I need them (hopefully not though haha)

DragRag

Reaction score
For Beru? From what seller? Rock Auto always tends to be around 10 a piece which is where I've been getting mine.

Did you see the post Gary put up on the ebay listing in another separate thread? Just look around, no particular seller, but they pop up for $50-60 a set regularly on there.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The ebay listing for 8 berus is over. They sold for $52.00... That was a good price too.....:D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Yes they are all motorcraft berus but. Only the ZD9 will fit the solid state systems and the spade end ZD1 fit only the early 6.9 glow systems... The ZD11 fit only the power strokes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online