behind Seat Stowage

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like title says,

Lets if willing...see whatcha got?

I'll start not much really and under the seat is a tow strap a recover strap a plug/tyre kit and a jumper cable set too.

So here's what I got for now...

You must be registered for see images attach

That vinyl thing was found under my seat, I cleaned it up and used the button snaps and snapped it back in place I like it. belts and stuff fit inside well. It has room for a long gun (I HAVE NONE) and or fishing rod etc

Lots of pockets to organize stuff...

couple bottles of ATF and one of seafoam, diesel 911 a new fuel filter for engine comp and a few for the lil green electric pump too some tools and that's bout it.

Al

Hyde

N GO SEEK
Reaction score
Very little to none

loggin350

Reaction score

I grab empty ammo cans from work after training ops and stuff like that and use them for all kinds of storage, this is one of three different sizes of ammo can I have in/on my truck, it's a 40mm grenade can for a mk19 it's bolted to the cab and is lockable

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
all i carry in the back seat is my hitch receiver thingy(thing with the ball on it) and books/backpack for school. Winter time i carry ice scraper and pair of winter gloves.

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the usual stuff back there: Jumper cables, tow strap, fuel filter and wrench, cargo straps, spare serpentine belt, Diesel 911, usually have a quart of oil and DieselKleen too. Soon to have spare injector lines, spare tensioner pulley and spare idler pulley. Where the heck am I gonna keep all that??? I hope Gary replies and posts pics of his back seat storage with all of his "spare" parts. Maybe I will get some ideas!:sly

Last edited:
Reaction score
Old v belts, jumpers, fire extinguisher, fuel filter, oil, basic Craftsman tool set with some add-ins, air pump. All just laying around in the backseat.

Mike

stumiister

Diesel Truck Tech
Reaction score
Since my truck is an extra cab with a seat that has actually been used a few times, and since I have a tool box in the bed. I need to clen out the tool box since it is full of all kids of crap like a garden hose for my 5'er, a battery charger, extension cord, coolant, oil, bottle jack, tire iron, and tools I use at the local pick n pull.Also other stuffis in there but I cant remember what it is.

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much behind my seat besides the crocodile dundee knife and jumper cables. My tool box is filled to the brim with tools, engine fluids, tie downs, random emergency parts and survival kits not to mention 7 2.5 gallon jugs full of spare diesel fuel lol.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Pics have alredy been posted of my behind the rear seat stuff. So far I have not needed anything thats back there in 7 years. I do carry a gallon of Delo 400 and a half gallon of stanadyne profromance formula. Three serpentine belts. A tps.. A vacuum pump with a serpentine pulley ready to go. A shock absorber tensioner and an idler pulley. The tool to presss on and off the power stering or vacuum pump pulleys.. Several sets of return lines in both sizes too. No extra hoses nor any injecters. No altrnaters or water pumps either. Used to have two C6 vacuum VRV things for the C6 trans on the side of the injection pumps. Tried to give them away at the 09 rally but nobody with a C6 wanted one... Now try to find one.. Ford quit making them I have been told. Might still be able to get one after market.. Lost o tools too like a 36 and a 48 inch breaker bar. along with the water pump two wrenches. The breaker bars work well on that and the tensioner.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Pics have alredy been posted of my behind the rear seat stuff. So far I have not needed anything thats back there in 7 years. I do carry a gallon of Delo 400 and a half gallon of stanadyne profromance formula. Three serpentine belts. A tps.. A vacuum pump with a serpentine pulley ready to go. A shock absorber tensioner and an idler pulley. The tool to presss on and off the power stering or vacuum pump pulleys.. Several sets of return lines in both sizes too. No extra hoses nor any injecters. No altrnaters or water pumps either. Used to have two C6 vacuum VRV things for the C6 trans on the side of the injection pumps. Tried to give them away at the 09 rally but nobody with a C6 wanted one... Now try to find one.. Ford quit making them I have been told. Might still be able to get one after market.. Lost o tools too like a 36 and a 48 inch breaker bar. along with the water pump two wrenches. The breaker bars work well on that and the tensioner.

Ive seen Garys truck.... Magic forest gnomes have created a bottomless void behind the seat in that thing that will hold an endless supply of spares LOL

I dont have much room behind the rear seat in my CC, but having two nice big built in tool boxes in the side of my western hauler bed makes it REAL handy for poking jacks and fluids, chains , straps etc and dont have to worry about getting anything in the truck dirty ;Sweet

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those who haven't seen the picture of the area behind Gary's seat, here you go ;Sweet

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
nothing much in mine, just a dead trunk monkey, turns out you have to feed them now and again......