ats turbo for 61.99

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is just sean showing him what everything is for the turbo system, so he knows what to get when he goes back to the junk yard. even if they charged you another 100.00, that is still a hell of a deal. i was hoping the junk yard down here would have told me a price like that for the turbo......
That's right I didn't catch that it must be way too late. Sorry folks. You REALLY need especially the cast iron pieces they are special and hard to make as David said. Crossover pipe is easily fabricated, downpipe is still available though you should grab that one if you can.

trugertha1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY got the down pipe and cast y pipe, also should i grab the valve cover with the cdr on it? or can i just attach it to the ats air filter box? i got 2 free gauges 1. autometer boost gauge, it sits on 1.5lbs of boost when not hooked to anything, should i use this gauge? and i got a isspro? i think thats how its spelt? but it looks at little nasty, what do you guys think of using this gauge too?
check out my vid of the parts
ps turn your volume down haha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX_L6-rLvS8

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd get a new boost gauge unless you have a known good one they are cheap. If you can find a good used pyrometer that's not a bad idea, they are expensive. I think the ATS valve cover is worth having if it doesn't cost too much however it's a stupid way to route a CDR. IMO get a banks adapter or make your own clone of it and run it to the spot for the molded vent hose on the air cleaner. I use a GM CDR which is very similar to ours but does not need to be bolted to the intake and can be mounted sideways or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online