Another Problem

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
:angel:Whatcha mean I can't "selectively delete" info and blame it on thumbody else:oops:

Oh and 32 PSI boost going into overdrive now:eek: ....... What's your next thread gonna be titled......

"My fiver goes AIRBORNE when I top hills" LOL

Na. I'm done pounding on it constantly. It's too aggravating breaking stuff. I'll play with a ricer or 2 once in a while but I think it's time to behave. The wife gets nervous doing anything over 70 with the 5'er in tow.

Oh, & it hasn't seen 30psi or more since that night @ Bean's. I told him I didn't think it was boosting enough. He drove it & of course it ran like a different truck. New exhaust housing could be the reason. He said I'm getting all I should out of a stock turbo. I'm fine with that. Just need to adjust the shift points 'cause it's shifting too quick from 3rd to overdrive & get the idle straightened out.

Last edited:

Bean

Reaction score
It was good to meet ya Scott and glad we got ya back on the road and fixed up. I think you will be good to go now and shouldnt have any more problems with it. If you do I might have to screen those calls...:angel:

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Hell, I figured I was on the "DO NOT answer under ANY circumstances" list after this ordeal.:D

In all seriousness, I can't thank you enough for getting this thing up & going again as quickly as you did. I saw & heard first hand how many thing you got going on right now, which makes what you did all the more impressive. If there is ever any way I can help you out, please don't hesitate to call. Good meeting you & everyone else as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin