Another one bites the dust.

DragRag

Reaction score
This truck got a recent used engine installed, and the trans was fairly new in it. Pretty safe to say this trans isn't under warranty anymore. Transfer case was replaced also after the trans was rebuilt since that was the real problem, not the trans at all. Anyway, this is what happens when a wheel barrow falls out of a pick up in front of the big rig you are following. Nope, I wasnt driving, and yes both occupants walked away from this one. The guy who dropped the wheel barrow on the freeway today in front of the big rig, well...I hope he rots in hell.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

wmoguy

Reaction score
wow.........I guess first off, glad that your driver/rider walked away safely.

DragRag

Reaction score
This is the type of stuff I have to deal with..........

Stupidity is never rewarded.

A deep sigh, and Wondering if it is all worth it or not?!?!?!?

Reaching for cold beer now on this rainy f@&ked up day.

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
Oh come now, I'm sure at least SOME of the rear axle is usable.... and I could prolly fix the lumber rack..... Maybe... =P

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does a wheel barrow fall out of a pickup bed, was there no tailgate?

Anyway, glad to here the riders are safe

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
How does a wheel barrow fall out of a pickup bed, was there no tailgate?

Anyway, glad to here the riders are safe

usually because SOME people don't feel like tying down their load. (enough wind will suck even a wheelbarrow out, I've had to dodge similar things)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I take it the tractor trailer stopped and your driver didn't? Smacked that ICC bar pretty bad that's for sure. What did the trailer look like?

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Wow thats horrible but both occupants were ok and that says something about the strenght in these trucks.

Semi off topic but what do u do for a living with all these CCLB trucks?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
could you donate me the tank switch valve., mine is henshit, please, maybe we can settle up later,

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Man that really is a bad mess. Really not much left of that rig. I'm betting the engine is going to be scrapped too. How could a person trust a crank with that kind of hit. Maybe some outside parts of the engine can be saved. I'm betting the seats will clean up easily. If they are viynal they can be hosed off or that brown stuff will wipe off easy... Really glad your workers were not hurt but adding more distance between turck and big rig on a wet day is going to help but those big rigs have so much more rubber on the roads they usually can stop quicker than we can with our tiny little rubber tires. Now thats no so for a 80,000 lb loaded rig. It usually takes several ugos and a few prius cars to slow them down....