Another New Arrival....!!!!

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
I was playing around on CL and stumbled onto to this.... The price was higher than I was wanting to spend.... I really wasn't looking to buy another one.... I went and drove it. Took it back to the owner. Told him I wanted to think about it and I would call him that eveing or the next day and make him an offer.... I then asked what he was thinking was his bottom dollar....???? Pause ----------------- And he then preceeded to knock $2K right off the top.... I then - INSTANTLY - Said - "I WILL TAKE IT....!!!!" Without any hesitation....

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks as though I could be IDI-less soon myself.... I think the '86 is SOLD and I have a young guy working on me pretty hard to sell him the '93 too.... If the price is right for it.... I suppose I should offer the '93 on here first but, If it sells - I will/may have a factory ATS kit to sell and some other IDI parts too.... I hate to try and live without an IDI but, too many trucks.... Well - You can "NEVER" have too many trucks but, It's expensive to plate and insure all of them.... The county is now getting tough on people with unplated vehicles around. Besides - It's harder on them to not be used than it is to drive them.... I "LOVE" both my IDI's and I "LOVE" driving the '93 but, I think it's got to go sometime soon. And my '97 is going up for sale soon too.... Scaling back to 2 trucks.... Both Crew Cabs.... And put some cash in the bank from the 2 trucks and the savings of plates, insurance and repairs, etc.... I will of course still be around here to post....

Hoss....

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
:eek::dunno Well... What is it besides a ford crewcab srw truck that looks great... Come on... Tell us all bout it.... Please....:angel::D

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
It is a:

2000 F350SD 4x4 Crew Cab, SRW, Short Bed, 7.3 PSD, 4R100, XLT, 266K, Gray Cloth, 40/20/40, 5" Exhaust, 4" DP, Edge Evo, Cold Air Intake, 315's @ 85% on Factory Alloys (Rims pretty rough), BDS 2" Leveling Kit w/ BDS Shocks All Around, Keyless Entry....

Already have: The factory 5 Slots to go on (Really NICE), Window Tint, Cab Visor, '03 Lighted Mirrors, Factory Fog Lights, B&W Gooseneck Hitch, Etc....

Going to a TS type 6-Position Chip....

Having a Sno Way 3-Point Mount made for it for next winter.... Or looking for a used one....

Have replaced the cab light lenses and 3rd Brake Light complete already.... Those were freebies too....

Looking for a frugal priced chrome grille....

I really like this truck.... :love::love::love::love:

I thought I put this in the IDI Forum....

Last edited:

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey the guy knocked 2 K off the price. Just what was the price if I can ask. I live in Maryland and just curious what they sell for where you are.

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
It's not gonna get flipped. I have had a dozen or more offers to buy it but, it has a new home here. I love this truck. And the wife thinks I have a plenty of trucks. So the IDI's are gonna find new homes and the '97 F250 PSD is going to find a new owner too and soon. I knew what it was worth and jumped all over it when that price came out of his mouth. I had my tractor pulling buddy with me there and he was gonna buy it then and there if I would have stuttered at all. Absolutely no way was there any hesitation in my answer to him. Got the headache rack on, all the lights moved, rims changed to factory lariat and the ac blowing snow flakes.... We are headed to the air show in Battle Creek Michigan tomorrow to see the Thunderbirds and the rest of a great air show. Truck is about to get cab corners and some other care shortly. Bought a snow plow truck mount for it this week for the v plow. This is my plow rig from here on out. It is taking place of the '97 PSD....

Last edited: