Aluminum injector caps

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
We will wait for however long or short it takes. Good things take time.. Horrible things just takes a minute..

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well slowly slowly moving forward on this little project. I got dumped on with so many side jobs the last few months I did not hardly have time to make what I wanted to make. I just finished up two more sets of aluminum caps one set for my dad and one set for a friend that's also a member on here.

I will keep slowly making caps and when I get another set done I will let everyone know.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, seems like they ARE coming along, that's better than NOT we have used plastic for many years I suppose LOL we can wait just a little longer!

Hope I'm on that list of ones for new caps order? Do you make the infamous T cap btw for those with Turbos?

Just out of curiosity how many sets have you been requested for? LOL Oh and I'd take two sets! BTW

Again thanks for the update and like eating an elephant...one set one bite at a time!

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well slowly slowly moving forward on this little project. I got dumped on with so many side jobs the last few months I did not hardly have time to make what I wanted to make. I just finished up two more sets of aluminum caps one set for my dad and one set for a friend that's also a member on here.

I will keep slowly making caps and when I get another set done I will let everyone know.

You know what the great part about this country is? You can make some, try to sell them for what you feel is a high enough margin to make more of them, and so on and so on....until you figure out what the market will bear to make these.

Good luck and keep us posted ;Sweet

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not made any T caps yet. This might be a dumb request but can some one post a picture of the plastic t cap? Every truck i am working with are NA trucks.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have not made any T caps yet. This might be a dumb request but can some one post a picture of the plastic t cap? Every truck i am working with are NA trucks.

Ask and ye shall receive...

You must be registered for see images attach

Turbo engine requires 2 of these...on #5 and #6 hole and the line dead heads on 7 and 8...

hope that helps you out

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I was not sure if all 3 fittings were on the same side or not. Well I guess it don't matter what would you guys prefer.

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A turbo setup you need 2 90s, 2 dead end, 2 T's and 2 straight through?

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can the inside be made slightly smaller to fit the oring tighter ? I have one that's a persistant leaker. The plastic cap will move around and leak on that one.

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I have found the plastic caps are not very consistent with the inner diameter. Some are egg shaped and some are bigger and some smaller. The original gray caps are the best from what I was measuring.

04_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id be very intrested in a set. I could make some nice 3d models for you as well and send you the files if that could or would aid you in anyway. And some fabrication prints as well you name it. This is cool!!

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A turbo setup you need 2 90s, 2 dead end, 2 T's and 2 straight through?[/QUOTE]

3-90's, 1-dead, 2-T's, and 2 straight through I think.

If I remember correctly it went something like this. Not sure if my T's are in the correct position but you get the idea.

You must be registered for see images attach