Alternators

justinray

Contributor
Reaction score
What would I have to change in my system to hold that amperage? And is there increased resistance on shaft spin?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
What would I have to change in my system to hold that amperage? And is there increased resistance on shaft spin?

It will plug into your factory harness, i dont know if you have to change anything on your vehicle

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1g can be upgraded to 200amp
3g can go to 240

Al I need is just the Alt no need for voltage regualtion....that does not work for using as a welder...I may...may find a way to be able to connect a regulator to it, run it, and then when needed for welding, switch out the reg and bypass the charge wire for weld leads...just thinking out loud here...LOL

Do you offer upgraded VR for the 1G as well? Or just use the stock tin can

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Al I need is just the Alt no need for voltage regualtion....that does not work for using as a welder...I may...may find a way to be able to connect a regulator to it, run it, and then when needed for welding, switch out the reg and bypass the charge wire for weld leads...just thinking out loud here...LOL

Do you offer upgraded VR for the 1G as well? Or just use the stock tin can

I am pretty sure i can get you a heavy duty regulator for the 1g much better than stock