Alcoas center cabs

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
I have a set of the 16'' Alcoas wheels and i'm looking for some 4x4 center cabs. Anyone know where I can find a set that wont brake the bank?

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
Are they true alcoas and dont have the nothces for the factory caps? I went and got some rear aftermarket caps(held on by a metal ring) and cut the centers out. Basically I have 4 rear center caps on my truck, two of them just have holes. They were about $30 each.
You must be registered for see images attach

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Are they true alcoas and dont have the nothces for the factory caps? I went and got some rear aftermarket caps(held on by a metal ring) and cut the centers out. Basically I have 4 rear center caps on my truck, two of them just have holes. They were about $30 each.

Where did you get them?

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
This is what I need to do. I have the short caps for the front wheels being a 2WD, but as soon as I get the D50 in, I'll be needing something, unless I cut holes in the shorties and have the hubs sticking way out.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
Where did you get them?

I got mine from Hubcap Annies.

This is what I need to do. I have the short caps for the front wheels being a 2WD, but as soon as I get the D50 in, I'll be needing something, unless I cut holes in the shorties and have the hubs sticking way out.

The manager at hubcap annies says that is all he does when he runs out of the front ford 4wd caps, he just cuts holes in the 2wd front caps sort of like what he did for me. He didn't charge me extra either, heck he gave me $10 off the whole deal since I had to buy 4 rear caps instead of 2.

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
I just figured looking at your pic that I would need the longer ones otherwise the hubs would stick way out and look weird.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
I just figured looking at your pic that I would need the longer ones otherwise the hubs would stick way out and look weird.

Yeah the short ones on the front are normal but after seeing my truck with the tall front caps, the short ones look odd and mine seem more normal now. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online