Agnem

HiWayMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Mel.. Hope you're enjoying the heck out of it... 43 - Good for you ;Sweet

Al

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
43? I vaguely remember that birthday, hell, I vaguely remember that whole yearcookoo . Happy Birthday Mel. Now go brush all that cake/icecream/sugar off yer teeth before ya end up like me:eek: . OkieG

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
So... Today was your day. I find birthdays funny now. It used to be I had many more to come. But now being the age I am I count every day as a good one. July 1st I will be retiring for the second and last time. I have spent the last 28 years working for a major public utility here in So. Ca. I really enjoy working and birthdays but all good things will pass. So for now I say here's to you Mell. Happy Birthday and start looking for the next one. Your children are already thinking about it I'm sure. Cheers.... ;Sweet

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
A belated happy birthday to a man that has contributed so much to our brotherhood.Happy birthday and thanks for so much from all of us.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks again everybody. My birthday weekend ended with a surprise. Check out my new post. "Moose Stang mishap". :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726