After the hollidays get together

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I wish I could. I just can't afford to go that far by myself. Just like I can't make the IDI weekend even though I'd LOVE to. Maybe if there was a get together farther west.

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
I have to start off with an apology to everyone for my lack of updates here. life has been kinda crazy lately. Between work, the kids, school, legal stuff, and the wife having a fifty cent sized diameter mass removed from her ******, I've been preoccupied as of late, but the get together is still going strong. So no worries everyone, the party's still on.

On to the reply's.

Gotta check the dates and the call schedule, but will be there if I can.

Heath

Sweet, would love to see you guys again. We haven't talked in forever. Hows life, the move, the truck?

I will see if we can make it since its about 15 miles from us.... LOL.... Maybe bring my friend Glen and his family again.?? Wont be in an IDI though.... The only thing that could really mess it up for us is enuf snow to put me out in plowing mode or some sort of run for the vfd.... Have to see here soon and maybe get the reservation in soon.... Hope to be there and see everyone again....

Bring 'em all. would love the company. As far as the "NO IDI" goes, well...... I'm bring the mini-van. LOL

I'm going to have to pass. Rachel is working and it's just took much money to go by myself.

Understandable, Hope to see you guys in July.

We are planning on it! Ill get our reservations in soon! WE will be rockin Loris TDI!

Nice, but every one wants to see "Big Ed" and "Droopy" :D

Not sure yet. Have alot going on right now.... too much to think about that far out. Just getting by day by day right now. We may try to make it up. I know we had a lot of fun at the one we made it too a few years ago. I will let you know when it gets closer.

I know that feeling, let me know

Cool... I'll be there.... Don't know if the wife unit is going to be able to make it or not... she works every weekend since she is in school during the week. I'll call later on this week and make my reservations (basically when I get a day off).... but either way I'll bring my speedo....

Yessss, we all have matching tangerine ones that were bringing.

I'll see what we can do, Nicole just asked me yesterday when we were goin to see everybody again. Hopefully we can work it out this time!

Awesome, we need to catch up.

Cant afford it at this time

Come on now, i still owe you dinner. My convoy buddy needed to get home, didn't have time to stop.

I wish I could. I just can't afford to go that far by myself. Just like I can't make the IDI weekend even though I'd LOVE to. Maybe if there was a get together farther west.

I think the furthest west it has been was mine in '010 (northern illinois). The furthest east I personally have been with the group is Pennsylvania. That was a haul for me, but that's nothing compared to what Gary did for the Kentucky rally.
If you can make it in Jully, you wont be disappointed.

jayro88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have to stop in and make some new IDI friends. Only a 20-30 min drive from my house.......

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well there you go... it's a good time with good people. this isn't a truck event per say so drive what ever. most end up coming in mini vans and cars because it's typically too cold to be hanging outside.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Praying for you and Jess. Hope everything is ok. Cant make it, hope to be back to work by then. We will be there in spirit.

John

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
As much as we want to be there, gonna have to sit this one out. Funding has been tight and sickness has kept me out of the shop lately. Thus leaving a pile of vehicles in the yard needing repair and most of are big hour projects so my weekend hours in the shop are spent out there since week night hours in a cold shop suck and is hard to get into a big project 1 hr to a time. :(

diesel4me2

Reaction score
I will have to stop in and make some new IDI friends. Only a 20-30 min drive from my house.......

Excellent, looking forward to meeting you

Well there you go... it's a good time with good people. this isn't a truck event per say so drive what ever. most end up coming in mini vans and cars because it's typically too cold to be hanging outside.

Yep, although there are those among us that like to partake in the polar bear club annual picture

Praying for you and Jess. Hope everything is ok. Cant make it, hope to be back to work by then. We will be there in spirit.

John

thank you

reservations in

sweet, glab you could join us.

As much as we want to be there, gonna have to sit this one out. Funding has been tight and sickness has kept me out of the shop lately. Thus leaving a pile of vehicles in the yard needing repair and most of are big hour projects so my weekend hours in the shop are spent out there since week night hours in a cold shop suck and is hard to get into a big project 1 hr to a time. :(

you will be dearly missed, but we all understand. hope you feel better soon.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry Chris. Yet another year that the Sutton clan can't make the AHGTG.

We'll try again next year.........

Heath

Last edited:

diesel4me2

Reaction score
ok, so almost one week left and the hotel is only showing one reservation so far? :confused:

that cant be right, can it? cookoo

time to step-up and get those reservations in.;Sweet:D;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
We have been dragging our feet on this because have had a lot going on, but it looks like we will have to bow out for this event. This has been a tough decision for Lori and I as we really need a weekend away and we were looking forward to seeing everyone again, but it is just not going to work out for us at this time.

Sorry guys, We will certainly miss you all!

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
I am not too sure we are gonna make it either. Things are terribly busy here with kids going in different directions and life is crazy. Sounds like I have a girl with a broken foot now too (we hear from the dr.this am). I am now fire chief for this year and I am trying to get personnel into training and getting equipment issues dealt with among other things. Their training starts next week for a six month class. I have some getting cold feet and now my wife has decided that she is going thru a part of the class also. So I will have to pick up the slack at home too. There are mandatory FEMA classes that needed to be done to take these classes too and I have to get all of them thru those too. Just trying to hit the ground running - starting out this term as chief. Hopefully I will see more years as chief.... If we can even make a showing - we will try.... Have a good time and hope to see you all later....

Hoss....

Last edited:

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
We are also not going to be able to make it. I have been having some health issues and it is just not in the cards..... We will miss seeing you all, but are looking forward to seeing everyone in July!!!!!! I most certainly be there!!!