After the hollidays get together

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
So that time of year has come around again when the hub-bub of life tends to take over and no one has time for themselves. Lets change all that :D

This year's after the holidays get together will be held January 18-20

It will be held at the Ramada Inn, in Angola, IN

Our discounted room rate is $72.00/night, you must mention our IDI Group when making reservations.
Their phone number is 1-260-665-9471
On the plus side there is a free continental breakfast which includes some hot items, a pool, and hot tub.
There also are rumors that the IDI polar bear club will meet again :Thumbs Up
We also have rented out the conference room for the length of stay so we can hang out there.
They have held rooms for us that are in the same general area near the conference room/pool area.
They also will have a new family restaurant open on site by that time as well, those who have gone before, the Bennigans has been renovated.
We have not finalized plans for the pot luck saturday night, any and all suggestions are helpful.
Check in time is 2:00pm, but they did say if they aren't busy they would allow us to come early.
Check out time is 11:00am.
There are no planned activities for the weekend, just good friends, good food, and good stories.
Again, you must mention the IDI Group when making reservations in order to get the discount.

attending list

.diesel4me2 and family

Last edited:

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
i will actually be able to attend this!!!!

The family and I will be moving out to Hicksville,OH/Auburn,IN area here shortly

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Moving....:eek: That shop lathe is gonna be heavy... But the move is a change too. Hope all goes well during the move. A few years ago my wifeys best friend needed us to help her move. I did not want any part of that move because we had already done it once for her. So this time I got my revenge. I marked kitchen on many of the boxs. She moved into a 2 story house and bedroom stuff ended up in the kitchen and kitchen stuffs ended up in bedrooms. So far she has stayed put but I did have to go to Charlote NC to help repair a rental house where 2 crack ****** had busted up everything. I got there around 2 am.. No power... Filth everywhere and hot as hell Sept time frame... That was 8 days of hell for $800.00 pay... We worked 18 hour days to get it done... Gorilla Glue works wonders on drawer fronts broken off the kitchen stuff from banging them closed so hard. I'm a new believer in that stuff...

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm... maybe. Just maybe if by some small miracle i have that weekend off we could maybe come for a visit since wte missed darrins. But i wouldnt hold your breath. Kenna will be the big problem. Is there much to keep kids occupied? I will tell the wife we have to so i can return your allen wrench!

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
Looks like ill have to get it to you next july. My first day back is the 20th. So close!! Crap...

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
I will see if we can make it since its about 15 miles from us.... LOL.... Maybe bring my friend Glen and his family again.?? Wont be in an IDI though.... The only thing that could really mess it up for us is enuf snow to put me out in plowing mode or some sort of run for the vfd.... Have to see here soon and maybe get the reservation in soon.... Hope to be there and see everyone again....

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure yet. Have alot going on right now.... too much to think about that far out. Just getting by day by day right now. We may try to make it up. I know we had a lot of fun at the one we made it too a few years ago. I will let you know when it gets closer.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Cool... I'll be there.... Don't know if the wife unit is going to be able to make it or not... she works every weekend since she is in school during the week. I'll call later on this week and make my reservations (basically when I get a day off).... but either way I'll bring my speedo....

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll see what we can do, Nicole just asked me yesterday when we were goin to see everybody again. Hopefully we can work it out this time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance