AEM Dryflow Air Filter

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good, whats the story on cleaning them?
Slight hijack... please please please do a writeup on the snorkel, especially if you can figure out how to do it with minimal body cutting and no big ole PVC pipe running along the fender (Im sorry but those just scream "Please knock me off" would make my river crossings a lot less worrisome (one of the trails I like to hit up has 4 crossings and if its anywhere near high Ill chicken out)

Thanks for vote of confidence

That was the plan...I've seen one that was quite well done from a fellow in S America here. He's got a wicked cool build ???mustang or something mustang was his username...maybe some one will chime in on his username...Big red truck so cool build!

My Bronco one was down the drivers fender up the A pillar worked well.

When I do this again...I'll be really thinking more along INTO cowel, then at A pillar then up A pillar...

I'm not 100% on how yet. However it will be documented well.

I've got a few pics somewhere of one I saw, done in metal tubing short down fender up A pillar, looked good and solid. Truck was a Cummins swap to into OBS

The cold air from cowl everyone uses was where I was considering going IN then over to D side A pillar and up...less concerns about the wiper transmission and interference that way.

Al