99 F350, crew cab dually, 4x2, Powerstroke for sale

oregon-mike

Reaction score
Sold.

Selling Rose's truck. This is the one that I just posted about in the Powerstroke section above.

99, F350, crew cab dually, factory Alcoas (steel inners), 255k +/-. Leather interior, air (doesn't work), cruise, tilt, power everything. Batteries are about 18 months old.

Fair condition body wise. Just rear ended while parked. Dented the after market bumper a bit & a bit on the rear fender. Front driver's side fender a bit dented too.

Interior is clean. Some of the seams are coming undone in the front seat. Back is better.

Solid mechanically (now that the IPR is plugged back in anyway :D). If you go through my posts in the Powerstroke section you'll see any/all issues that have been worked on on this beast...I'll stick with my IDI thanks ;Sweet

I'm putting it on CL for $7,500 but will sell to any Oilburner for $6k. Truck is in Eugene Oregon. The truck has sat for the past month so it's dirty in the pics, will wash as soon as I get done with this & the CL post. Kbb.com shows $9,750 for "fair" and $10,555 for "good". Clear title in hand.

Some (clickable for full size) pix this afternoon:

You must be registered for see images attach

Front passenger seat:

Left rear before the kid rear ended it:

Close up of the front fender damage:

Last edited: