929.5 KB · Views: 24
  • green truck 006.JPG
    green truck 006.JPG
    974.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
selling my truck.XLT. E4Od shifts at a higher rpm (22-2600), probably the voltage at the Inj. pump needs to be adjusted. Trans fluid is red and not burnt. Has rust behind front fenders, on the supercab (lower) and above the rear wheels. We all know about the rust issue. Runs strong, 4wd works but will not go into 4lo, linkage probably needs to be lubed up. The rear window on the cap is busted out,tailgate is dented. Turbo has no play and all fins are pristine.Just changed oil, rotellaT and wix (pstroke) filter,new wix air filter too. All electrics work,even the lumbar. Gonna need tires sooner than later.Rear tank does not work and the front tank gague is 1/4 tank off after putting in a new sender. 2400obo Shoot me a pm with any questions or for pics. If you want a specific pic lmk. Thanks. I live near Chicago and it is a factory turbo. If I have time I will address the shift and linkage problems tomorrow. (I am looking at another IDI)

drive it too me!:D I trade you my 86LOL

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nothing major, just what I said in the first post, It will need at least the ds fender cause there is a hole rusted through it, other than the rust in the usual spots I would say it runs pretty good. What I'm trying to do here is sell both my trucks so I can combine the money and buy one nicer one. The 86 is gonecookoo. My driveway is too small to have two big trucks, her small suv and the big ol' dually work truck. So that's why

Status
Not open for further replies.