94' F350 w/ 7.3 K engine - anyone own one ?

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ones sitting in my backyard waiting for a new cab. Customer bought one where we ended up having to swap the motor due to number eight spinning it's rod bearing and busting a piston.

wmoguy

Reaction score
I own one. She's modified now (nothing too big really-see sig) but was bone stock up until roughly 227k miles or so. It even had the original IP and injectors on it until this summer.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I have a 1993 F350 CC with a factory turbo. When I bought it I was told it had a bad cylinder. I had the truck running long enough to drive it into the shop so maybe all of about 2 or 3 min. I don't know about a bad cylinder but I know it has rust hole in the oil cooler and pushed out almost all of the oil in my drive way and in the shop in the few minuets I had it running. I am now in the process of putting a NA 7.3 engine in it.

Why not just put a new oil cooler on it?:dunno

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a rebuilt 7.3 with around 30000 miles on it in a 1988 f450 I am parting out so I bought this truck so i had some where for my good engine. When I bought it I was told it had a new turbo and a new injector pump so I figured I could try to sell the engine complete with the turbo to recover a little cash to get this truck back on the road its getting a bit more expensive than I thought.