93 F350 Crewcab with ZF5

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
You mean I'll have to come up with more brackets? Or I'd have to come up with another aftermarket bumper?

Depends: if they do not cut the frame mounted brackets you can get OEM brackets and a bumper. If they cut the frame brackets, you will need to fab something up. Here are a couple of pics from one of my parts trucks:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

yowen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
through work I do have access to a metal fabricator that would be able to do it. Just not sure what the cost would be, haha. No sense researching that too much till I find out more.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Bumpers are not usually to hard to find in a yard if you do not need perfection, I have sold a few for 25-35 myself. They can be a biotch to pull though if they are rusty.

For the body alignment it "might" be the tire but I would be looking around. Usually the cab dips down lower than the bed from worn out or rusted through body mounts. The bed does not really move since it is directly mounted to the frame. On the side shown the body is higher than the bed, I would take a look at the mounts on the opposite side they might have dropped letting the other side lift up.

yowen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumpers are not usually to hard to find in a yard if you do not need perfection, I have sold a few for 25-35 myself. They can be a biotch to pull though if they are rusty.

For the body alignment it "might" be the tire but I would be looking around. Usually the cab dips down lower than the bed from worn out or rusted through body mounts. The bed does not really move since it is directly mounted to the frame. On the side shown the body is higher than the bed, I would take a look at the mounts on the opposite side they might have dropped letting the other side lift up.

Is this something that'd be fixable? Or would that make it a bad buy?

I see you have a '94, any experience with the digital odometer? (the one on this truck is not lighting up).

tanman_2006

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cab mounts might be bad as mentioned, low tire, could be a broken leaf spring (did that to my dmax), or it could be a bent frame. Everything but a rotted cab mount or bent frame is easily fixed.