6637 Air filter project

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats sweet numbers guees the filter really dose work great:D
i was going to start mine tomarow but i have other problems now that are infont intake:rolleyes:

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want more improvement, get rid of that 90 degree bend right before the turbo. I realize you would have to redo all the pvc stuff and come up with a straight boot, but your turbo would like it.

Jeff

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
thats sweet numbers guees the filter really dose work great:D
i was going to start mine tomarow but i have other problems now that are infont intake:rolleyes:

One step at a time, right? ;Sweet

If you want more improvement, get rid of that 90 degree bend right before the turbo. I realize you would have to redo all the pvc stuff and come up with a straight boot, but your turbo would like it.

Jeff

I actually did think of doing that, but during fitment I noticed I wouldn't have enough clearance past the AC compressor and the washer bottle. I could relocate it I guess, but it would also make it a pain to isolate the filter (possible future project).

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
yep one step at a time then 2 steps backwards:rolleyes:

Isn't that always how it goes? LOL

I may end up pulling the bed to get to my fuel tanks sometime soon. I believe the shower head has dropped in my front tank... Not 100% sure, but having it down to 1/4 tank recently sent it into a stumbling, shaking fit. :puke:

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't that always how it goes? LOL

I may end up pulling the bed to get to my fuel tanks sometime soon. I believe the shower head has dropped in my front tank... Not 100% sure, but having it down to 1/4 tank recently sent it into a stumbling, shaking fit. :puke:

yep always huh:rolleyes:
gee are we just having the same problems here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist