6.9L Head Studs & Gaskets, Valley Pan Gasket Kit, and almost new Starter - Oregon

ahawks9er

Reaction score
FS -6.9L Head Studs & Gaskets, Valley Pan Gasket Kit, and almost new Starter - Oregon

Alright Fellas (and any Gals that happen to be reading this,)

It's time for me to clear out the 6.9L head stud swap parts I'd been saving for a rainy day. All the gaskets/valley pan are of the Victor Reinz variety, the head studs are ARP (hex kit #150-4069). All parts are new in original packaging. I'd prefer not to separate these items as it's a handy collection of parts to have for one job. Together, these parts are around $400 depending on where you buy them. How about $300 for the lot of it?

The starter is the Hi-Torque type that you see all over ebay for about $100. It cranked over my ol' 6.9 way better than the factory lump ever did. I used it for... a couple months tops before the truck quit on me. I'm thinkin' $50obo on the starter.

Buy it all together with the head studs and gaskets for $325 . I'd love to sell to an Oregon/Washington buyer as some of this stuff is heavy/awkwardly shaped to ship, but if you're out of the area, we can work it out.

Thanks,

Andy in PDX-ish,OR

Last edited: