4th Annual Fall Get Together in MI

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Well i wont be able to make it(gotta go to the last pulls of the year) but if anyone needs help on the way(near toledo) my number is 419-330-9289!

Wish you could make it, good luck with the pull and thanks for the number! I will put it in my phone so I have it in case someone needs it. Thanks!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Well everyone, This is the week of the Fall Get Together, I can't believe it is here already. I will be sending everyone PM;s just for verification.

I filled up the back of my truck with firewood today and will bring it down on Thursday with the first camper delivery and setup. Then I will be back on Friday around 3 to set up our 5ver and get a fire going.

See you all soon!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Hooked onto the 4 bears lodge last night and pulled it up by the house for loading.
Gotta finish the caddy tonight to get it out of the shop so I can load Mels tranny.:sly

We'll be pulling out prolly 5:30-6:00 pm Friday after work and should be there by 7.;Sweet
Can't wait.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are trying to get there early enough that we will still get some sleep before you guys wake up Saturday. :rolleyes: My entire department is heading to a bachelor party for the unmarried buck that works here Thursday night, so it's pretty much making it impossible for me to leave early on Friday. :mad: Oh... but if I were going to the bachelor party, it would be OK to leave Thursday night with the rest of them and not come in at all on Friday. :rolleyes:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
We are trying to get there early enough that we will still get some sleep before you guys wake up Saturday. :rolleyes: My entire department is heading to a bachelor party for the unmarried buck that works here Thursday night, so it's pretty much making it impossible for me to leave early on Friday. :mad: Oh... but if I were going to the bachelor party, it would be OK to leave Thursday night with the rest of them and not come in at all on Friday. :rolleyes:

Ya know, sometimes ya just gotta suck it up and be one of them Mel.

Well at least for a day.LOL

Pipeliner_86

IDI up high
Reaction score
If anyone is in need of engine parts, anything from cranks to intakes, let me know so I can bring them with me. I have a cattle water trough full of idi engine parts over at the farm. I'll make you a heck of a deal on basically anything.
You can call my cell#734-735-0071 with parts requests.
See you all on Friday!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Were getting close guys and gals! Scott will be in town tomorrow night, most everyone will be there on Friday scattered throughout the day, Mel and Family will be there early Sat Morning if all goes well, and Travis and company will be there Sat morning also.

I hope to be there around 3 to set up the 5ver, Lori and Taylor should be there by 4PM.
I am dropping off Mels camper, and a truck load of firewood Tomorrow.

One request is if anyone has those portable canopys please bring them, It looks like we may be fighting some rain showers, 40 to 50% chance. I have one to bring.

See you all soon!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
One request is if anyone has those portable canopys please bring them, It looks like we may be fighting some rain showers, 40 to 50% chance. I have one to bring.

See you all soon!

Wish I was driving my truck and staying the weekend, I have a 20X30 party canopy! :) I also have a 10X10 easy up I'll throw on.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
:mad:Saw that rain forcast.

That didn't stop us in Bowling Green tho.;Sweet

I'm ready to blow this popcorn stand!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
I'm loaded, fueled up and ready to roll...have to wait till noon to pick up the daughter, and we are on our way! ;Sweet

Suuure ya lucky dog, just rub it in. I can't leave till after work tomorrow and it's killing me!!