4th Annual Fall Get Together in MI

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Doesn't look like Suzi can be home before 3 this afternoon, so I'd say the earliest we will be there is 3AM. :cookoo

Sounds like my trip to Kentucky...midnight quickly became 4:00 AM due to highway construction and detours. The weather is nice, 63 according to my car an hour or so ago when we made a store run. Breezy and overcast, sun poking through on occaision.

Cabin is super small, but not bad. The beds, well, they are beds, I'm doubting Goldie would find a comfortable one, but at this point, no bears either! :)

See ya all soon, heading up to Darrin's to meet up with him.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, have a fun time without me (you jerks:D). Post up some photos and eat a smore or three for me. Be careful on your trips to and from. Hopefully, no one will have any problems. I'm on call for me, my partner (he's out of town), and for "no doc" patients this weekend. I'm pretty much stuck here for a while.

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Hope you guys are having a great time.... Me I'm off to bed here real soon then Sherm and I will get up bright and early and head out - Hope to be there in time for coffee in the morning....

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Great turnout! I think there are currently 13 families here! Mel was due in around 3:00 AM this morning and Travis is coming later this morning as well.

Had a great fireside gathering last night at Darrin's site, everyone got settled in, lights strung, and enjoyed a great night.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well guys I'm running a little late... Alarm went off and didn't get up... simple as that... coffee brewing as I type.... will be there later... it's a 3 hour cruise for Gilligan and me.

Cheapthrillb2

one ton of fun
Reaction score
Nice putting some faces to some very helpful posters....Great meeting you guys and Darrin I'll be in touch ;Sweet

Lady_Dsl_Shine

Reaction score
Made it home

Made it home safe and sound. Great seeing everyone, old and new! Great (relaxing) weekend! Laurie, Calvin, and Jackie.

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
well she made it;Sweet.. pulled in about 15 min ago. didn't do to bad considering she was pulling 12000 lbs with a "slightly less then custom" drive shaft:rotflmao.
thanks again everyone for humoring me this weekend, i was a little worried. i don't know what i would have done with out you guys:hail

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost didnt make it outta the campground! Stupid hills and dirt roads!
Got home about 5:30, ran outta fuel in the big tank on I-94 almost to Annarbor after passin a line of semi's, got it pulled onto the shoulder and restarted on the diesel tank. When I looked at the odometer...340 miles ***? That averages out to 8.5 mpg! I guess pulling a camper 75mph @ 2500rpm uses a ton of fuel LOL
Great to see everyone again, hopfully we'll see you all after the holidays.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
well she made it;Sweet.. pulled in about 15 min ago. didn't do to bad considering she was pulling 12000 lbs with a "slightly less then custom" drive shaft:rotflmao.
thanks again everyone for humoring me this weekend, i was a little worried. i don't know what i would have done with out you guys:hail

Good to hear you made it home Chris, any drive line vibrations?

We all had great time! Me, Lori, Taylor, Alex, and Diesel (he is beat!), Thanks to all who made it, what a great bunch of folks! I will be posting pics tomorrow.
The weather held out very nicely, minor rain and just cool enough to enjoy a fire all day, we burned a bunch of wood! Lots of good eats Including some award winning chili. ;Sweet

Hope to hear from Mel and family about midnight tonight.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Made it home myself just a little bit ago...

Popped a flexi-brake line on the car on the way home - stopped in Fort Wayne and got her squared away...

Any one seen my Kodak Camera? Last I remember having it under Chris's truck doing the driveshaft deal.... Gray/silver... tons of scratches... pictures of me in a speedo on the memory card if you can find it....

Chris... You know that LED lantern you were looking for.... yep we got it - sherm said he found this morning down by the water so he picked it up.... PM me yer address and I'll strap it to a pack mule and head him yer way....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726