$4000 for an engine install?

stealth13777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best bet might be paying transport to one of tall willing to help then getting it done. Still cheaper than 4k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I was on my way to pick up the trailer and my steering box decided to puke power steering fluid, so I'm out, I called another shop in Bellingham and they wanted to charge 3500. I called pascal to let him know the situation. Is there anyone else nearby who could help pascal.
I bet pascal would buy a steering gear for you. Man if I could collect on prices like that I would have a shop again.lol

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
Well, I was on my way to pick up the trailer and my steering box decided to puke power steering fluid, so I'm out, I called another shop in Bellingham and they wanted to charge 3500. I called pascal to let him know the situation. Is there anyone else nearby who could help pascal.

$9 and a 20 min job
Powercraft 8520
http://www.autozone.com/suspension-...alast-power-steering-gear-seal-kit/21412_0_0/
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/...20/3865169-P?navigationPath=L1*14921|L2*15011

Pascal

Reaction score
Hi,
Northland Diesel agreed to lower their price to $2500 +tax. I know it's too much money for this install but I need to get this done so I agreed to that price.
Many Thanks to all,
Pascal

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes and NO additional costs added on, remember they own the truck till bill paid...so don't just sign on to *****...be very careful.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone that tries to get my business by inflating the reasonable price 100%, would not get any of my business at all.
They tried to abuse you once. they WILL do it again.

you have been warned.
ill pray to the late Henery J for your trucks safe return