27 ft trailer for trade

DeeseSR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 27 ft tripple axle flat bed trailer for trade.I have had 14,000 lbs on this trailer with no problems. It uses mobile home axles and a 2 5/8 ball. I want to get a turbo system or a dirt bike for it. If you want pictures I'll send some to you. Thanks. Oh Yeah I am in So Cal but I can take it to meet someone a relativly far distance. Thanks.

82fordtruck

Reaction score
So this has no brakes?
Do you mean a 2 5/16 ball?
Is it a bumper pull or GN?

Last edited:

DeeseSR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It uses a 2 5/16's ball and hithces to a bumper. The front two axles are brake axles but the internals are not there. I've never bothered to get the parts for them though. Sorry about not using the other forum. Didn't know it was there.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's looking for an IDI specific payment, so this is fine here.

dave85

Reaction score
A couple questions....

Are the rims 14.5?
Is the flat bed above the wheels, or down below with fenders?
How is it tagged?
I may work a 3-way trade with towcat, turbo for trailer for GV.
can you send me a coupla pics?
Dave

DeeseSR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The trailer bed is above the wheels. And is notched at the wheels so the tires won't rub on the bed. It is a 2X8 wood bed for 18 ft and then a metal section just aft of the tounge that is almost 5 ft. Then the tounge is open. The ramps are permentantly mounted to the tail and fold up. The wheels are 14.5's. It is tagged in Fl where we don't have to title trailers but I'll give you a bill of sale. I have had a suburban on the trailer and it fits fine. My wifes Yukon fits on the trailer like it was made for it.

DeeseSR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MudHog I wouldn't mind having that bike as long as it runs well. Isn't that one of those that can be made street legal. I just want to cruise the desert with my kids and wife on thier Quads.

MudHog

Reaction score
Here's a picture of it: http://community.webshots.com/photo/34258801/248849740occGYq

Do you have any pictures of the trailer?

Bike runs good and has plenty of power. It had a universal supertrapp exhaust on it that I didn't like and ended up buying a FMF pipe for it. The carbs could be rejetted or possibly tuned a little, but that wouldn't need to be done for it to run. It runs like ***** ape now. It is semi-cold natured. Kick start it with choke on and let it idle for a few minutes to warm up. It's one of the first baja 1000 bikes. There are street legal kits available for it. It also has a decompression lever for easier starting, but I can start it with out using it. However, catch the piston in the wrong stroke and it will sling your leg up when it kicka back. It has the large fuel tank on it as well.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
deese-
just got the email.
Its not quite what I am looking for tho. I need one that has the deck over the wheels so I can load up a dualie towtruck. I'm not about to drive a F450 from Ca to TX. I'll have to get in line for a new set of kidneys after making that trip :eek: There's nothing more stiffly sprung than a 88-97 F450 with a short wheelbase cookoo

82fordtruck

Reaction score
I found they fit on lots of stuff without that outer tire. Just pull it off and load.

Last edited: