2016 MOB Oilburners IDI rally.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to see you all again Darrin. It's been a few years now.

I figured I would ask.... does anybody want any Moose products? It would be a good deal since you would save on shipping. I can bring along whatever, but don't want to haul a bunch of stuff around if no one needs anything.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel, I'm trying to decide what I'm going to do with my F250 long term. I've been seriously looking at new rigs and 2017 F450's are a very temping replacement. If it doesn't look like I'm going that route in a year or two, I will and do need an IP and injectors. My original Moose pump (Barney's old IP) and the very first set of Moose injectors are showing their miles and age. I'm going to bring one of the Moose injectors with me. Lord knows how many miles it has on it, but it's more than 100K. It died on me during the winter and it would be cool to see how bad I've let them go beyond their service limit.

I said all that to say this...... I may need you to bring me a full fuel set. I will let you know soon.

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured I would ask.... does anybody want any Moose products?

Remind me again Mel, prices on Bull moose and injectors?

We have a spot at a campground east of Columbus in Zanesville, OH. Gonna leave in the am July 3rd, and stop there for the evening. Head out the am of the 4th and finish the trip to Bedford, PA. That should put is there at check in time.

Looks like we will be a convoy of one. LOL

Heath

lower50s

Reaction score
I'm new on here. What are the dates for this years rally and how many ppl usually show up? thanks

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an update for me. I will be arriving on Wednesday the 6th and leaving on the 10th. Currently on tent site T-1. Robert

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just a friendly reminder there are only 14 more days until the greatest trucks ford ever made will be together. ;Sweet :D

will there be any parts exchanging going on? I don't think i really need anything but I do have some parts lying around I could part with.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
I already posted up what I got, so far just a block heater cord for Dani and dne for the ****** brothers

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have three gallons of fleet guard coolant ( or fleet charge, I always get the names mixed up but it IS the ones for our idi's, someone can just have it). Both the idi's in the family have ran the green stuff with vc-8 motorcraft additive and hadn't had issues, and I bought it when I saw the green stuff in mine before reading about the test strips and what not assuming the previous owner lied to me about taking care of that, and then learned he had taken care of that.. Lol

I've always been from that school with engines where if it isn't wrong and hasn't broke you never change it so this stuff is useless to me. You may ask why I have 3 and not 4 gallons and that's because my dad just dumped it in his Silverado when the radiator was leaking in winter. Don't worry, it's all gone the same day before it had a chance to mix anyways lol..

But if your there from the 4th to the 6th you can have it or three people can have one or we'll draw straws or something I dunno lol..

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
I think I have an extra fuel filter head, and the drain bowl, plus the fuel up pipe

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Updated list. hopefully I did not miss anyone. Only 2 weeks away!!!!!!!

Subway, My family and I are at,
site 409, 4th through the 11th

pafixitman, Joe and family
site 407, 7th through the 10th

Danielle and family
site 408, 4th through the 8th

No Mufflers, Elijah and friends
Cabin 198, 5th through the 10th

tjsea,
site 423, 7th through the 10th

dsl_dog_treat, Ron and family
site 15, 4th through the 8th