Best paint Andy Blauser
Best dually Corey Zakeosian
Best IDI re-power Matthias Agne
Best non IDI re-power Darrin Tosh
Most patriotic Darrin Tosh
Most improved Heath Sutton
Farthest driven Calvin OwYang
Best of show Darin Tosh

The competition was fierce this year as the judges toiled away in the 100+ degree heat for over 2 hours in the sun judging some very good looking trucks.
Congrats to the class winners.

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
A hem!

That's better.

LOL... Dont forget Corey!

Yea there were a ton of nice trucks this year. One of them is Elijah, He is supposed to be getting on the board soon, but what a Beautiful, Bad Ass F350 Crew Cab, with attached Tool box, that was all seamless to the cab. Flatbed Dump, Frame off resto, that was all done by him and his Dad John. This was a NA truck with hand built custom Bed and dual exhaust, with stacks. This thing just Rung the building when he did his Dyno Run. You had to be there to understand how TUFF this truck Looked, and sounded.

You must be registered for see images

Aother one that turned my crank was this One, Beautiful Black Paint with a hint of Red that would show up when the sun hit it. 6.9NA with Headers and Dual Exhaust.

Here is a pic of the Plaques that were handed out to the winners, and every participant got a dash plaque. Very nice Quality Stuff.

Again Ron, NICE JOB!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
What a effort in love and craftmanship that truck is. It would kill me to get the first scrath on it thats for sure. Just beautiful all over.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
what?? no pics of the best paint job?? i dont know about anyone else but I'd sure like to see what that one looks like!!! hehehe