2011 IDI Weekend

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YEah if gas wasnt so expensive..

Gee Ken, I don't know what to tell you. We're paying more for diesel/gal. If you want to go to a Rally save your money and make plans. Waiting for it to come to you will take longer than saving the cash needed to travel to one like the rest of us.

Heath

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow Heath, I guess your right... I might be able to see how much id cost me to get out thatd way.... Gotta take care of my girl first ;) lol.... shes very demanding lol.. but Id do anything for her lol... can someone please make another slideshow of the pictures like what they did on youtube .. caint find the original video that i saw....

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2007 video...

heres the 2007 video I found the other year... I WANNA GO SOO BAD!

Wow Heath, I guess your right... I might be able to see how much id cost me to get out thatd way.... Gotta take care of my girl first ;) lol.... shes very demanding lol.. but Id do anything for her lol... can someone please make another slideshow of the pictures like what they did on youtube .. caint find the original video that i saw....

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long after the reservation is made with the campground that we have a site number from them and information sent through the mail?. I made my reservation weeks ago and they took the deposit but never received a site number or any other info in the mail.

I'm asking because I don't want to arrive their with a reservation that was taken away and given to someone else. That happened to me last September when I had a comp room in the Red Roof Inn of Lancaster PA. Fortunately I got that straightened out although it was not easy and I do not want to go through the same BS.

So if anyone has their info that was mailed to them from the campground please post here on how long it took from the time the reservation was made until you actually received the information in the mail.

haligen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked her for a site number before I hung up. Still haven't received an email though.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be camping there this weekend. I'll get this information for you.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
same here mel, never heard anything back as to my spot.

and btw....

69 DAYS TILL THE RALLY!!!!

Kanyonkitty

Reaction score
We never received an email either. I just called and told them who we were, that we were with the IDI Rally and asked what our site number was. Took about 45 seconds for her to tell me site A-12.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll try to get everyone's site numbers, and I'll also be posting pictures of your sites. ;Sweet

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
o yay! lol. i guess this will verify that my 2 trucks will fit. she said i can drop the trailer elsewhere......

so we will also know who are neighbors are then? lol

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly. This is why posting the site pics is so important. I once was assigned a site with a utility wire that was hanging too low for my rig. A pic would have prevented a last minute headache.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK! Greetings from the site of this years 2011 IDI Weekend! We are performing another scouting camp and spending the Easter weekend here. We are presently in A-12 which is where Gary and Kitty will be. Please refer to the thread opener.... I have updated the attendance with site numbers! These are now your designated sites. Please notice the groupings. I have organized the names in accordance with who is around you. The largest group is the A-xx sites. There will be 10 of us right around rally central. 7 others are "away" on the other side of the campground. 4 campers are in tent sites with service. They are in groups of two. One person requested a "house" for lack of a better word, and they are looking down on the 4 campers in tents. John, your site is probably the nicest of the 4, with a little deck and steps leading down to the stream. Heath and Corey... you guys will be buddies and can see each other from where you are. Corey, your going to be very popular. Your right next to the dumpster. Not sure if you want to stay there or not. Wait for the picture. Everybody will be like "Hey Corey, are you going back to your site? Can you take our trash along? LOL Probably not really that funny, but this is why I think everyone should see there site before they get to it. I will have pictures posted of all the sites once I get home and can upload them. Reference the campground site layout (PDF) to see where you are.

66 DAYS TO GO!

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
owell. i can be trashbitch i guess. guess i will as my boss if i can take the golf cart from work. it is an old beverage cart, plenty of room to throw trash on the back. lol