2011 IDI Weekend

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i am hoping to leave friday. i got friday nigth till tuesday morning IIRC. i figured head that way friday morning. unsure of the time.

and as for keeping up, i duno bout that. remember, i am towing mine out. lol either behind my gmc or if he will let me use it my pops 08 f450

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
well if i got pops truck, top speed is only 83. so ur ok then. dmax tops out around 110. normally dont tow that fast. lol

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
having been the victom of W in Witmer for years i can agree with that!

so anybody want to help me get the diesel in the Jeep in time for the rally:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me know when Jared!

Anytime I go somewhere and I see them pull a card or document out of the front slot of some storage box or something, I know right away that there aren't any Adams there.

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when is the next one in TN? I Wanna go so BAD EVEN THO IM DRIVING A GASSER 4.9 I6.. thers something that the cummins diesel and a Ford F150 have in common. they both have a I6 motor... designed to stand up to any JOB!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when is the next one in TN?

Probably not going to have one there in the forseeable future. We currently don't have any active Rally goers from that state. The host for the Chattanooga Rally now lives in Colorado. Rules are, you much have been to at least one Rally to host the Rally. The location of the next year's Rally is determined traditionally at the current Rally as a group discussion. If more than one person wishes to host, the group votes on the location/host. Chattanooga in '06 and Bowling Green, KY '09 were as close as they could have been to your area. Sorry Ken.

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It could happen in 6 or 7 years. You just need to do what the rest of us do. DRIVE.