2011 IDI Weekend

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't wait! Still lots to do before the rally. This will be my first rally and I am bringing the wife(getting married May 1st.) Only thing is we will be bugging out for a while Sunday night to go to see Def Leppard in Hershey.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You turkey! I wanted to go to that concert, but being the host and all, I knew I couldn't bail. No matter. We saw them in 08' with Foreigner and Styx at Hershey and that was awsome. I almost bought tickets to see them the weekend before the rally in Philly, but my dedication to the rally overrided my sensibilities.

gaazuremach1

Ford Diesel Lover
Reaction score
Well I have been lurking for a while. But we are interested in meeting everyone. I am Todd "Frailey" on the list and I will be bringing my wife, Renee, son, Alex (17), daughter, Geena (9) and my niece, Morgan (13). We will be dragging our 40' Forest River Travel Trailer with our 1994 F350 CC 2WD XLT 7.3idi Factory Turbo. Are golf carts allowed? We are looking forward to meeting you all.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent! Yes, I saw people riding around on EZ-GO's and the like. Glad to have you on board. ;Sweet I wondered who that was. We stayed in Georgia during the Chatanooga rally, so I know what your trip will be like.

gaazuremach1

Ford Diesel Lover
Reaction score
Great! We will bring ours as well. When I made the reservation she said that she was putting us with the "Ford" group, in the Resort East Pull Throughs, like I requested. She gave me our site number but I don't remember it off the top of my head. We live about 2.5 hours south of Chatanooga, TN on I75. It looks like to be an 800 mile trip. We are all excited and anxious to meet some other Ford IDI enthusiasts.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel, add another name to your list. I just got off the phone with Missy and made my reservation. Since I will be sans camper I have a tent site with water and electric. I'll either get a tent or sleep in the back of the truck.

Hope the group is pet friendly as I will be bringing Lola the dog in the avatar. Anyone else bringing their family dog?.

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm Alex ****** on the list. I only live about 15 miles from the camp ground. Is it allright if my dad and a few friends come to visit and check out the IDI's or do they have to be registered to be able to come check things out?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great to hear John! Super to see you back at another rally. I don't see any problem with pets as long as they are confined to a leash or your site. I'll update the list, although I do forget your last name.

Yes Alex, visitors are welcome, but you do need to check in with the campground office and pay your visitors fee, as access to the grounds are gated and you need an access card to get in.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's great to hear that we get to meet some new oilburners and rekindle old friendships at this years Rally. I may be coming alone, or with the wife and daughter, or just with my nephew. Not sure, but I will be there regardless.:D

Heath

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
When I made the reservation she said that she was putting us with the "Ford" group.

ohhhhh boy.... ;Really:rolleyes: :rotflmao

nice one heath! haha

i still didn't call i can't figure out what i'm doing to do for camping, i'm not paying for a cabin, i'm used to staying in the cabin in jersey for $55 for 4 days AND i get fed for free (STEAK DINNER!) all weekend.....guess just another reason i love my IH's...;Really (it's a IH get together! LOL)

-Jon

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ohhhhh boy.... ;Really:rolleyes: :rotflmao

nice one heath! haha

i still didn't call i can't figure out what i'm doing to do for camping, i'm not paying for a cabin, i'm used to staying in the cabin in jersey for $55 for 4 days AND i get fed for free (STEAK DINNER!) all weekend.....guess just another reason i love my IH's...;Really (it's a IH get together! LOL)

-Jon

I reserved a tent site with water and electric. Missy was saying that it has a deck also that goes down to the stream. If you want, you could always pitch a tent on the site and split the cost. I'll probably be sleeping in the back of my truck as I did the first year the rally was held. The offer is their.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
I reserved a tent site with water and electric. Missy was saying that it has a deck also that goes down to the stream. If you want, you could always pitch a tent on the site and split the cost. I'll probably be sleeping in the back of my truck as I did the first year the rally was held. The offer is their.

thanks man! i'll keep ya posted! i was thinking of sleeping in he terra, i did on my way home from ohio! ;Sweet

-Jon

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes Alex, visitors are welcome, but you do need to check in with the campground office and pay your visitors fee, as access to the grounds are gated and you need an access card to get in.

Great, I will let my friends and family know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828