2011 IDI Weekend

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the time that remains, Noah watched the world get flooded then found dry land..... Is your ship in as good a condition as his? Get your ducks in a row.... :sly

Order your friggin' shirt! :backoff

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Just got my reservation reminder!:D

So has anybody started a pool yet as to when I start the truck mods and clutch repair yet?LOL

If so I want in on it!;Really

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got my reservation reminder!:D

So has anybody started a pool yet as to when I start the truck mods and clutch repair yet?LOL

If so I want in on it!;Really

Reminder eh? I haven't gotten one.

As far as your usual last minute pre-rally mods, I'm betting you'll just finish putting the dust cover on the ZF5 2 minutes before you all roll out.:angel:LOL

Heath

Last edited:

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
ok guys i need to make a decision. my dually will not have a running cummins swap completed in time. i still havent had the camper out yet to check everything out. my choices are: 1)tow the 35' 5th wheel with my 3/4 ton with a very loose steering box that wanders like crazy and doesnt tow well over 50 mph. 2)use my dads f250 superduty gasser to tow it and spend $200-300 in gas on top of $300 for the campsite. or 3)exchange my full hookup site for a tent site and bring my tent. ive wanted to go so bad for the last 3 years and hate to miss this one. i had full intentions of just canceling all together until i saw my name with my site number! dammit i cant bring myself to! its gonna be a long stressful tedious trip towing with Blue but that may be what i do. 50 mph on I80 isnt going to go over too well!

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
im going to try to get it into the shop next week to see if they can align it. i never did that yet. its eating up expensive tires pretty quick too. im going to see if they agree its the steering box. with as much as that truck save me in fuel i suppose i can afford to replace a few things. it wanders real bad jut with a 16ft car hauler.

Late_99_psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats hapening on what days. Trying to decide which day to come up. Are PSD's welcome? I was thinking of maybe dyno-ing my 99?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok guys i need to make a decision. my dually will not have a running cummins swap completed in time. i still havent had the camper out yet to check everything out. my choices are: 1)tow the 35' 5th wheel with my 3/4 ton with a very loose steering box that wanders like crazy and doesnt tow well over 50 mph. 2)use my dads f250 superduty gasser to tow it and spend $200-300 in gas on top of $300 for the campsite. or 3)exchange my full hookup site for a tent site and bring my tent. ive wanted to go so bad for the last 3 years and hate to miss this one. i had full intentions of just canceling all together until i saw my name with my site number! dammit i cant bring myself to! its gonna be a long stressful tedious trip towing with Blue but that may be what i do. 50 mph on I80 isnt going to go over too well!

Here is a deal for you... Bring big blue and we will put a box on it AT the rally. I have a used one your welcome to have.

Ron will have the truck 100% ready to go 2 days before the rally. I'm sure of it. BTW Ron, got your envelope in the mail yesterday.

SHIRTS PEOPLE! SHIRTS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online

No members online now.