2010 Ford F-350 - 6.4L V8 Deisel - Engine-Replacement Project - Searching for info...

Opifex

Reaction score
Greetings all,

I'm doing an engine-replacement on a 2010 Ford F-350 truck (with the 6.4L V8 diesel), and I need to swap-out a lot of the bolts on the engine due to corrosion and manufacturer-recommendations.

I've tried a bit of Google-fu over several weeks now, and I can't seem to find a source, let alone a comprehensive list, of the bolts/nuts/screws/hardware (types, sizes, misc requirements) to be able to complete my engine-swap.

Can anybody point me in the right direction, or offer any advice, as to where I can buy replacement bolts/hardware for my project?

I know that many replacement parts come with their related bolts/screws/bushings/etc, but I have all the components I need already, but I still need new bolts/nuts/screws/bushings and some gaskets that hold it all together.

My understanding is that all the fasteners/hardware originally used to assemble the engine and engine-bay are very specific, and probably not even available at local auto-parts stores. I inquired at the local Ford service-department, regarding the above question, but the tech I spoke with wasn't willing/able to help at all, or even recommend an alternate place to look for an answer- hence my posing this question to the all-knowing Reddit hive-mind. The technician manuals at my disposal have detailed diagrams, part-numbers, and other info, but ONLY for major components/assemblies, and nothing about the fasteners/hardware other than torque-requirements in some cases.

TL;DR - 2010 F-350 6.4L diesel- engine-replacement project - need bolts and other hardware to re-assemble some parts on my engine and in the engine-bay. Where can I buy the hardware I need, or at the very least, where can I get a complete and comprehensive engine-assembly parts-list, to include hardware/fasteners details?

Thanks, all, for any help you can offer.