1000hp hypermax idi

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Didn't that one blow up shortly after that?

yea, i seem to remember the engine lasted about 2 weeks. i remember reading about it when i was doing my DT swap and thinking "crap, i finally pull the trigger on a swap and someone cracked the IDI power code lol".

i seem to remember he just threw go fast goodies on an old engine and ran it so it was not really built to take it.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
This kind of makes me sad. I wasn't a member of OB until a few years ago. I didn't know Justin's antics until I read the posts. Frankly, I don't get all the fuss. A few jibber jabbers from 7 years ago and people still can't get over it? Seems petty. He's clearly moved on, and grown up. Maybe it's time for OB to get over this and extend an invitation to return.

Even if Justin was a constant nuisance, I'd still want him to be on this forum. The best mechanic I know (a friend of mine) is kind of a total *******, but I respect his attention to the craft. Information is information, regardless of the demeanor of the speaker. @Macrobb is describing his account of some of Justin's recent IDI work, but if Justin were an active member of this forum, then Justin could just describe his engines himself. Seems odd that we have to speculate on his projects via hearsay.

Ultimately the Admins can do whatever they see fit for this forum. If they feel this warrants a life-time ban, that's up to them. However, I'd support a plan that allows some form of repentance after a period of time, for special circumstances.

As stated, this is not up for discussion. The decision has been made, and will stand. Please leave it alone. End of discussion.!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online