10.25" oil slinger part#

krawlr

Yup, that's me
Reaction score
From what I read the '93-up with the redesigned pinion and yoke has an oil slinger. My master install kit from Randys did not include one. The parts guy at Ford just couldn't help me without a tag# off the diff. Well my tag is long gone and I don't see what good it would do me if I'm using '94-up parts. :confused: He was totally lost when I explained the design change in '93.

So can anyone find a part# for the '94-up slinger or an axle tag# from a '94-up 10.25" axle so I can get it back together? :cry:

Mr_Roboto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to a different dealer. The Ford parts computers have blown up views of all the components with part numbers for everything. Your guy is just being too lazy to look for what you need, it can be time consuming to find a part without a part number. My local guy is really good about helping (he seems to really like his job).

krawlr

Yup, that's me
Reaction score
Ha, silly me. Typed "Ford 10.25" oil slinger part number" into Google and got it on the first hit. :rotflmao

D5AZ 4670A ;Sweet

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
krawlr said:
Ha, silly me. Typed "Ford 10.25" oil slinger part number" into Google and got it on the first hit. :rotflmao

D5AZ 4670A ;Sweet

soooo maybe the dealership needs to use google instead of the computer they have?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner