093 oil line sealing rings

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Are you talking about a real 093 turbo kit or a factory ford turbo system? They are completely different when it comes to the oil feed line. The feed line for the real 093 is a braded stainless line that has flare fitting ends on it, no orings are used for it. However if you're talking about a factory ford turbo system then yes Russ is correct in saying you need the same olives as the fuel lines from the filter head.
Also, some people don't eve bother looking, but you need to clean that pipe out very well if you're going to reuse it. Normally theres no reason not to reuse it, but you need to make sure you clean it out because coked up oil deposites build up along the walls of the pipe. If you don't clean them out, sooner or later they are going to break free and there goes your turbo.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome this makes my life alot easier. I'm helping out a guy who refused to listen when I said to avoid Diesel Care. Long story short pump was installed by professional shop and timed correctly. Truck ran worse with new pump than it did before. He had the pump pulled back off only to witness small grains of grit coming out of the lines. Two guesses what that grit was. I'm installing one of my spares to get him up and running right now. Truck I pulled used pump off of was an insurance seizure that was never picked up from impound. Had a new pump and injectors on it but has a blown headgasket. Stripping the truck for all the good parts and using it to make my CC flatbed a manual.