03 Ford F250 4x4 FX4 diesel

parttime379ex

Reaction score
up for sale is my 03 F250 ex. cab, Lariat, 4x4 with the FX4 and the towing package. truck is in great condition and has been well maintained. 121k miles on it.have all reciepts for work and services that have been done on the truck.the ATS tranny has less than 10k on it,front end was rebuilt with a new steering box under warranty at 100k and and back in oct i had headstuds,head gaskets, 8 injectors,new gp's,harness's,icp sensor and connector,egr delete,turbo was cleaned,turbo drain tube,oil cooler and a few more things cant remember of the top of my head.back in dec i had to have the hpop replaced.truck has a new set of 285 bfg's on it and has a gooseneck hitch as well.i do have a new 4" MBRP exhaust still in the box and a sct that can go with the truck if you want it.i am only selling because i need a crew cab for my son, he cant fit in the back seat and the wife refuse's to ride in the back.i am asking $17,500 obo.i am buying my father in laws truck next month and need to sell this first.truck is located in North Carolina.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online