L.E.D. dash light kit?

88bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM Sycostang67, he has an LED kit for his. Im not sure where he got it though. It looks way sharp.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
PM replied too.

I got my stuff from superbrightleds.com as well. I'm converting as much of my lighting to LED as I can. I just got 4 LED marker lights to replace the ones on my tool box.

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
PM replied too.

I got my stuff from superbrightleds.com as well. I'm converting as much of my lighting to LED as I can. I just got 4 LED marker lights to replace the ones on my tool box.

could you post a pic of your's at night?:sly

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Wasnt sure if you wanted inside or outside.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
do u have any pics of you LED tail lights? are they aftermarket tail lights? or OEM with LEDS..thanks man looks awesome..

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Dave, I think yours is a 92? I will look tomorrow to see how many and get back with you.

SWS

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
I don't mean to hyjack here, but I thought the plastic was tinted green, am I wrong there, and could we know which series, how many, ect. it took I want to do something like that with my 92 as well.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
do u have any pics of you LED tail lights? are they aftermarket tail lights? or OEM with LEDS..thanks man looks awesome..

The tail lights aren't LED's, I have yet to find an LED bulb that large that I am satisfied with. They all work good at night, but in the the daylight they are barely visible.

I don't mean to hyjack here, but I thought the plastic was tinted green, am I wrong there, and could we know which series, how many, ect. it took I want to do something like that with my 92 as well.

It is tinted green, but the blue LED's work with it to make it show up blue. It probably wouldn't work as well if you tried it with red or yellow bulbs. It may be possible to remove or scrape off the tint to make it work though.

Pretty sure there are 5 bulbs in the cluster, and 2 in the HVAC panel.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
I just added a bunch more LED's to the outside today. I converted my side ambers to LED and then added a firestrip on the tool box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online