Parting a 94 IDI F250, take a look!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
camo85 and I are parting out a 1994 Ford Diesel single cab pickup. 7.3L white turbo diesel truck with A/C located in Selinsgrove, PA: about 1 hour north of Harrisburg. Being part out because a rod went thought the block. The following parts are already taken: engine, turbo, a/c setup, cruise control, transmission, transfer case, plow frame, drivers door latch, passenger vent window, and bench seat. Feel free to ask questions about any other parts. Please PM your email address for any specific pictures.

Some parts are already pulled or close to it and ready to go. They are as follows right now:

Wiper arms - $5
Complete engine wiring harness with fuse box and A/C hookup - $50
American racing rims and center caps - $400 a set
Larger manual hubs Dana50/60- $100
Interior wiring harness - $50
Plastic bed liner, small crack up front - $20- sale pending
Hood (small dings in center) - $20
Hood hinges - $5
Working clutch master and slave - $20
Rubber floor mat - $40

The following parts are going to be pulled in the near future, or we can pull them on an as-needed basis. Larger parts, more than $20, will require a deposit or full payment to pull. Feel free to contact use about pulling them yourselves if that works for you.

Rear axle - $300
Front axle (Dana 50 I-beam) - $100

Cab shell with title- $150
Drive shafts - $20 each

There’s also dozens of miscellaneous parts on the frame and body that are for sale. PM with any specifics! We are willing to work out delivery to nearby areas. Please email first!

We can ship small parts for what is costs use to ship them (no hidden handling charges:D ) for large stuff like axles or such let use know we are willing to work something out.

parts sold
Taillights
Rubber bed mat
Tailgate
Door shells
Electric window motor setup
hood

Last edited:

subway

Reaction score
I will try posting up some pics later everytime i try my window locks up:dunno

subway

Reaction score
its the standard grey color with black vents, are these popular you are the second person to ask since posting this???

i can e-mail some pics if you want until i get them to post.

onetonride

onetonride
Reaction score
can you ship items too? i need the two door panels. and possibly the front and rear bumpers...what kind of shape are they in?.. thanks for your time

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
can you ship items too? i need the two door panels. and possibly the front and rear bumpers...what kind of shape are they in?.. thanks for your time

We will ship as long as shipping costs are covered. The door panels just sold yesterday. The front bumper is rusted enough that it wouldn't be worth selling. The rear bumper has a dent with a very minor crack on the right side. It could be hammered back out or left as is.

If Jred would get those pictures posted, everyone would have a better idea of what's there! :backoff :D

subway

Reaction score
lets try again

Attachments

• parts 010.jpg
    parts 010.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 31
  • parts 007.jpg
    parts 007.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 42
  • parts 008.jpg
    parts 008.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 14
  • parts 014.jpg
    parts 014.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 11
  • parts 012.jpg
    parts 012.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

subway

Reaction score
you can some what see the dent in the rear bumber on the passenger side, the other side is fine though.

onetonride

onetonride
Reaction score
im interested in the trim pieces in front of the rear tire on the bed...about midway up the truck. can you get those off in one piece and how much? curious if those aftermarket chrome fender trim pieces are fore sale? im also looking for all the wiring for the windshield wipers....wires from actual fluid box and to wiper motor etc... let me know what you got thanks josh

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
We will ship as long as shipping costs are covered. The door panels just sold yesterday. The front bumper is rusted enough that it wouldn't be worth selling. The rear bumper has a dent with a very minor crack on the right side. It could be hammered back out or left as is.

If Jred would get those pictures posted, everyone would have a better idea of what's there! :backoff :D

Man I need those dash parts. I should be up to york in july?

subway

Reaction score
Man I need those dash parts. I should be up to york in july?

sorry pafixitman claimed the vents you could ask him to share.......there were 3 good ones.

roit - sorry the headlights were shot

oneton - i will have to check on the trim i think one of the wheel trim pieces is bent up. we are looking to keep the complete harness together for now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online