Timing Meter Ship Back To Me Method....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
This is very important to anyone that renta a timing meter from me. Do not ship it back thru UPS.....:mad::mad::mad: I have one at this time really messed up with UPS. For a couple of days I have been checking the tracking number a member had sent me from UPS tracking. The UPS site kept telling me they were invalid numbers. I continued to check them for 3 days but always the same message from UPS TRacking... INVALID NUMBERS. So tonite I asked the member to check the numbers because UPS tells me they are wrong. Well they work fine for him so I try them.. You guessed it, they now work for me and... The package was out for delivery early this morning. I think it was 0800 hrs. Then it posts up that the package is AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP AT 0900hrs.. *** HOMER IS THAT... Now I'm mad as hell with UPS. They have screwed my shipping packages for a few years not. Lost some too and I ended up paying for them too. When I ship to you please never ship back to me thru UPS. I have several members waiting for meters and this really sucks the big one. Waiting is not my plan for anyone. I will be changing how this rental program works once again too. Being taken advantage of trying to help others will cease. I will be tightening up the time frame for usage of these meters. Some members have kept them for 3 plus weeks with all kinds of excuses why. That simply can't and wont happen ever again. I do understand problems come up but you as a member have to understand the waiting list and how hard I work getting you a meter when YOU WANT IT.... I'm all about fairness and equality. I expect the same back in return.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gary I fully support you with whatever you need to do. There is absolutely no need to hold up a meter to another because of some issue...however on the rare occasion yes..but on a regular basis NOPE just not needed.

What about a two way ship box? Is that available? I know I can get shipped a PS box and they put it in a return box that is prepaid...maybe it's time that people prepay all shipping and such and rental fees can be adjusted??

I'm not sure what you can do but you know how to get ahold of me ...LOL Call lets chat!

This is a public service that members need to know takes work on your part to offer to them at a discounted fee to be able to do their own service without being raked over the coals from a shop...doing an ear timing!

JM2CW

But Gary...there comes a time when enough is enough.

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree Gary. Your rental arrangement revealed my two factory 7..3 turbo engines true nature. They want to pull!
Whatever you have to do to continue the program works. Myself, I've had better results with USPS, specifically if
some type of track is on the item.

Nrliftedranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will never use ups agian for anything if at all possible i shipped a zf trans a month ago i palletized it strapped it to the pallet correctly ... the trans arrives for the guy to pick it up and it looks like it was hit hard with the forks of a towmotor ... it cracked the bellhousing so i file a claim... needless to say during thje whole process i said please call me for any questions or issue i dont check my email much... the dumb lady in the claims department sends me multiple emails which i didnt see... she resolves the issue on her own and reimburses me for the freight charge 180.00 and 1 dollar a pound for the transmission they gauge the refund by the item weight.. but in the beginning of this process i submitted a receipt for the ebay sale of the item totalling 800.00 i ended up with a little under 400.00 i had to refund the rest to the customer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel