Wyoming Powerstroke meet

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heres a link, CLICK ME

Looks like Jan 29th '05. Anybody interested try to show up. Rampy, this means you.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Not going to be able to attend :sorry:

Our girls bowl on Sat till 1500ish. Not to mention we are going to Gillette in March for the WY state bowling tourney & all our extra cash is going to pay for that trip.

Besides, it's going to be to cold to ride the motorcycle that far;p ;p

Oh and thanks for getting me in trouble over at TDS:rolleyes: I just had to check out the other forum after looking at the link you posted & stumbled across a "poor me" thread about some goober not getting his expected and "needed" Christmas bonus.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ramprat
Not going to be able to attend :sorry:

Oh and thanks for getting me in trouble over at TDS:rolleyes: I just had to check out the other forum after looking at the link you posted & stumbled across a "poor me" thread about some goober not getting his expected and "needed" Christmas bonus.

Glad I could assist in your travels at TDS:D

Now quitcher excuses and get your butt to Casper the last Saturday in Jan for some diesel fun.:fight:

Whit

Reaction score
So are Dodges welcome??? what all is planned for this meet, we are expecting a grandbaby around then but I still may have a chance to make it down

Cheers, Kevin

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kev,

Upto this point there has never been a Wyo Powerstroke Assn. This will be the inaugural meet. I think its going to be more of a "put faces to names" kinda meet. Burgers and brats (refreshments?). That I know of there is no dyno planned to be there. I'll PM the guy coordinating things and find out some more details.

Mike

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that there is a dyno in town now. I heard a blurb on the radio the other day about a rod shop or something having one. I sent a PM to the guy coordinating things for the meet, offered some help if he needs it and asked for a general agenda. I'll let you guys know what I find out........:thanks:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright,

Here is the info that I got back from Lane concerning the January meet in Casper.

Mike,

No problem, Bring anyone you want. I've got a buddy w/an 04 Dodge-Cummins that is attending and some buds that drive gassers.

This first meet will basically be a "get to know everyone" event. We will have smoked brisket and food. You can bring chips, cups, sodas and stuff like that if you want. In our meets w/ the North Texas Powerstroke Assc. we took donations for food and drinks. We sold club logo decals, t-shirts to raise money for future meets. I'll have some sample logo decals for our trucks too. We can see what everyone likes and go from there.

Anthony, the host, will be offerring tire tech tips since that's his specialty. This first meet will be modeled after how we did our early meets in Texas w/ the North Texas Powerstroke Association. We tried to find out what everyone's interests were and what members would like to do in the future.....i.e. technical how to meets, camping trips, off-road outings, install meets and so forth. Oh, and of course, checking out everyone's rides too!

Take care,
Lane

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by 95_stroker
Alright,

Here is the info that I got back from Lane concerning the January meet in Casper.

Does Casper have a *******:D :D

Don't think I'm going to drive that far unless they have one:sorry: :sorry: ;)

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ramprat
Does Casper have a *******:D :D

Don't think I'm going to drive that far unless they have one:sorry: :sorry: ;)

No ******* yet, rumor is there is one slated for out east, but we have a Tokoyo Massage Parlor, open 24/7 with drive in parking for your convenience.....;)

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by 95_stroker
Tokoyo Massage Parlor, open 24/7 with drive in parking for your convenience.....;)

Hummmmmmmm, ain't been to a "massage parlor" since Japan:D :D

Wonder if I could convince the wifey poo I need a Japanese bath & massage:rolleyes:

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
Is Lane the Texan living up in Casper now? He drives a white dually? If so, I met him down in Fort Collins at the last dyno day. Ahem, he made the drive :yell: just to get on the rollers. Super nice fellow, you guys should have a good group up there. It might not hurt to hook up with Shay who runs the Northern Colo PSD club. She can update you with upcoming events down this way. You guys might also talk about coming down here to Cheyenne the last week in July. I had a diesel party for Frontier Days 2 summers ago and am planning to do it again this year. Think rodeos, concerts, barn chicks, bbq, free camping in my yard, wrenching sessions, diesel talk, camp fire, barn chicks, maybe the ellusive Whitmore and much more!:D

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TPCDrafting
Is Lane the Texan living up in Casper now? He drives a white dually? If so, I met him down in Fort Collins at the last dyno day.

Yup, thats him. I havent met him yet, but seems like a good guy. If youre off that last weekend in Jan come on up Tim.

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Man that would be fun to meet you all...

It's just to far to drive and in between races....

Last time I drove from here to Casper it was 16hrs...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7